Snow!!!!

Ksenia P.O.V

I sighed sitting up in bed my hand massaging my side as I looked around my room. I was happy I was finally home and out of the hospital. It has been about a month since the incident at the warehouse with Haje. They kept me in the hospital for nearly a month but when I was able to get my stitches out I convinced them to let me go home finally....

I still talked with everyone nearly everyday but I haven't seen anyone for about a week and I was nearly going crazy being stuck home... I was so ready to get out and about since I was healed up. Getting up I quickly showered and dressed going into the kitchen were Diana was sitting out some freshly baked muffins.

"Morning Diana."

"Morning Kenz."

"How are you feeling today?"

"Bad."

She froze. "What? What's wrong is it your side?"

I sighed picking up a muffin. "No I am all healed and no pain but I am stuck in the house.... I want to go see Jan-Di and the others."

Diana smiled. "Well finish your muffin and then you can go."

"Really?"

Mitchel walked in gently patting my shoulder. "Really."

I quickly ate my breakfast before getting up. "I'm heading out."

Mitchell stopped me. "Hold on I'm gonna drive you."

"Mitchell!"

"No buts."

"Okay."

I followed him out to the car and got in.... As I sat there I noticed Mitchell was acting a little strange like he was hiding something. But I was finally being able to get out of the house so I was not gonna worry about it.... Then something crossed my mind.

"Where is Beck?"

"He had to go back to America last night."

"Why? What happened?

"Your brother just needed some extra hands training a couple of security guys and you know Beck is the best."

"He is.... He trained you and you are the second best."

"Awe thanks Kenz."

Within ten minutes Mitchell pulled up at the F4 hangout. Before I could get out Jun-Pyo walked out opening the door for me. As I stepped out he pulled me into a hug I wrapped my arms around him hugging his tight as I could. I haven't got to see him for a while. Once he was released from the hospital he was kept at home and when he finally was able to get away I had been released and made to stay at home.

He pulled back taking my face in his hands looking at me. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good. How about you and Jan-Di you guys okay?"

"Yeah we're good."

Mitchel came up behind us handing a duffle to Jun-Pyo. "Everything is packed. You better keep your promise."

Jun-Pyo put the bag over his shoulder before wrapping his other arm around me. "We will."

I looked between the two. "What is going on?"

Mitchell leaned over giving me a hug. "Have fun call if you need anything."

"What is going on?"

No one answered me. Mitchel turned and got into the car leaving. I turned pinching Jun-Pyo's side. "Okay what is going on?"

"Come on in and we'll tell you."

He lead me inside and I was immediately attacked by Jan-Di and Ga-Eul who hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around them smiling. When they finally let me go I smiled over to Ji-Hoo, Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin as they came forward hugging me as well.

I moved back looking a everyone. "So what is going on?"

Woo-Bin smiled taking my bag from Jun-Pyo. "We are all going to the mountains to relax and have fun."

"When were you going to tell me?"

"It was a surprise."

Jun-Pyo walked over taking my hand. "After what you did for me and Jan-Di I felt like I wanted to do something special for you."

I smiled. "When do we leave?"

"Now."

They lead us outside and to 2 SUV's the guys took out bags loading them into the back. Woo-Bin got into the driver seat of one SUV as Jun-Pyo got into the driver seat of the other one. Yi-Jung ushered me and Ga-Eul into the SUV with Woo-Bin. I was in the front as Yi-Jung and Ga-Eul got into the back. Ji-Hoo and Jan-Di got into the other vehicle.

Woo-Bin pulled out into traffic glancing over at me. "Are you ready to have a little fun?"

I smiled over at him. "Yep." I leaned my head back on the seat looking out the window. "So how were you guys able to talk Mitchell into letting me come?"

Yi-Jung chuckled. "We actually talked to both Mitchell and Beck. After telling them our plan and who was going and where we were going they said it would be something good for you."

I smiled over at the two. "Well thank you. I am glad you guys came up with this. I needed it."

Woo-Bin reached over taking my hand in his twining our fingers. That surprised me.... well a little I remembered while in the hospital Woo-Bin would stay at my side... I still remember him holding my hand a lot.

"What are you excited for?"

"I ready to play in some snow...."

"DO you snowboard or ski."

"I snowboarded before but it has been a while." I frowned a bit. "I am worried I'll be bad and hurt someone."

Woo-Bin lifted my hand kissing the back of it. "Don't worry we will help you out." He put his hands back on the wheel as he pulled out of traffic onto another road...

Looking out the window I leaned my head back letting my mind wonder...

Woo-Bin P.O.V

I glanced over at Kenzie and smiled seeing she was asleep. Looking in the rear view mirror I saw Ga-Eul was asleep as well. Looking at Yi-Jung I smiled.

"They are adorable when they are asleep."

He chuckled. "I agree."

After about and hour of driving we arrived at the lodge we would be staying in. Parking I reached over and gently shook Kenzie.

"Kenzie wake up we are here."

She sighed rubbing her eyes before looking at me with a smile. I grabbed my jacket handing it to her. "It is cold."

She slid on my jacket before getting out. I got out and leaned on the hood smiling as I watched Kenzie. She was turning he head hung back a large smile on her face before she fell into a pile of snow making a snow angel.

With a chuckle i moved over taking her hands as she reached up. "help me I don't want to mess up my angel."
I picked her up pulling her against my chest wrapping my arms around her waist looking at her angel. "Good job."

She snuggled against my chest a second before Jun-Pyo called over to come help with the bags. Leaving her with Jan-Di and Ga-Eul I went to help them....