The Party!

Ksenia P.O.V

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as Beck drove me to the hotel were the party was. It took me 3 hours and I don't remember how many stores to find a dress I fell in love with. But me having a crazy style no one else may like it. But then again when did I start caring what others thought. I bit my lip as Beck pulled into the Hotel. I was so nervous. This was the first school dance or whatever I've been to.

Beck came around and opened my door helping me out. "Have fun and call me when you want me to pick you up." He smiled looking over me. "You look Beautiful Kenz so stop jittering."

"I'm nervous Beck this is new to me."

He chuckled. "Well get in there and knock them dead," he pointed, "just not for real."

I laughed thankful for him trying to ease my mind. "See you later Beck."

"Have fun princess."

I stuck my tongue out at him as he drove away. I turned back to the door before taking a deep breath. "Lets go."

I walked in an smiled when I saw Jan-Di. "Jan-Di!"

She turned and smiled. "Kenzie!" I hurried to her and gave her a hug.

"Jan-Di you look beautiful."

"As do you."

The woman beside Jan-Di smiled. I blushed. "Hello." I bowed my head in respect."

She nodded hers and smiled. "You must be Kenzie. Jan-Di has told me all about you."

"Really? You must be Min Seo-Hyun."

"That  I am."

Jan-Di took my hand. "Walk in with us."

I felt my stomach flop. I was gonna be sick. "I'll be there in a bit."

"Alright."

As they walked toward the door I went to the bathroom leaning against the counter. Why was I so scared? I can face down guns, knives, and a group trying to hurt a friend. Why was I scared of a little dance?

I looked up into the mirror. "Alright Ksenia stop being a coward and get your ass in there."

I took a final breathe before going back out and heading toward the doors my heart racing.

Woo-Bin P.O.V

We watched as Ji-Hoo spun Jan-Di around the dance floor. Jan-Di looked good once she was dressed up.

"Jan-Di cleans up good. Seo-Hyun's work."

Yi-Jung smiled. "I might need to bring her to my next show as my date."

As we chuckled Jun-Pyo walked off. What was wrong with him? I turned back to Yi-Jung about to ask when the doors opened.

"Holy Hell!" There was Kenzie walking in. She was beautiful.

Yi-Jung sat his glass down. "Well looks like she's making an entrance."

I let my eyes move over her. The dress hugged her curves perfectly and her hair was curled and half done up. She was breath taking.

"Woo-Bin go ask her to dance."

"What?" I looked to Yi-Jung who was smiling.

"Go ask her to dance."

I smirked before handing him my glass. "Good idea."

Before I could move though another guy walked up to her. Would she accept his proposal? When saw the guy take her wrist, the injured one, I was across the room in a second.