Song Family

Ksenia P.O.V

Having lunch with Woo-Bin and So-Young was fun. There was one awkward moment when an older couple had stopped an spoke with us.

~Flashback!~

So-Young sat between Woo-BIn an I as we ate. I had just feed So-Young a bite of my food when an older couple had stopped near up.

"Good afternoon."

Woo-Bin and I bowed out heads. "Good afternoon."

Then older lady had smiled to Woo-Bin. "You have a beautiful family young man."

Both of us shocked. "What?"

The older man laughed. "Your little one has you eyes, an your wife has a beautiful spirit."

Woo-Bin smiled. "Thank you."

~End Flashback~

So here we were taking a walk in the nearby park enjoying the pretty day. The one thing I have noticed was since lunch So-Young seemed like she had a lot o her mind. I had gotten Woo-Bin attention whispering to him. At his nod I reached down lifting So-Young and putting her on his shoulders. So-Young squealed before she erupted into giggles.

"I'm taller then everyone!"

"Yep."

Woo-Bin chuckled. "Now hold on." He started to sway making So-Young laugh. We walked around the park for almost an hour before heading back to the car.

After of 20 minutes of driving I smiled.

"What?"

I smiled to Woo-Bin. "So-Young's knocked out."

Woo-BIn glanced at her. "I'm just glad she had fun. I don't get to spend to many days with her like this." He sighed before looking toward me. "Where do you need to meet Beck."

I bit my lip. "Would it be wrong to say I'm not ready t go home."

He smiled."Then come have dinner with us?"

I couldn't help but blush. "Okay." He turned an headed to his house.

When we pulled up he opened the doors for us before scooping up So-Young in his arms. "I'll lay her down if you want to wait in the living room and we'll watch a movie."

"Okay." As he left I sat on the couch. The room was set up in a comfortable way. I gt up and walked t the shelf looking at the hundreds of movies. The collection almost topped mine.

"Who are you?"

I gasped turning to see a man at the door. He looked to be in his 30's or 40's. I bowed. "Hello."

He walked closer, I didn't like the feeling I got from him. "Who are you?"

I felt nervous as he leaned a hand on he shelf beside my head. "K....Ksenia."

"Your not Korean. America?"

"Yes sir."

He touched my hair. "Your Korean is quite good."

"Thank you."

I froze as he moved closer. "How about you let oppa take you out and show you a good time."

I tried to move away but he blocked me in. "Sorry sir but no."

He touched my cheek. "Come on yeon-in. (babe!)"

As he leaned in I reacted, throwing up my fist I punched him n the throat. When he stumbled I grabbed his arms intending to twist it behind his back, but he grabbed my arm shaking me.