Are you my sister or theirs?

Ksenia P.O.V

It had been a week and I was finally ready to go back. I grabbed my phone turning it on for the first time in 5 days and was shocked to see how many missed calls and texts I had. Putting the phone in my pocket I made the decision I would look through and answer them later. I needed to get to school I had already missed out on a week.

Grabbing my bag I went out to my bike waving to Beck who smiled at me before taking off. I was thankful for him and Mitchell. This last week had been crazy. Segi had finally found a place and we helped him get settled in and two days ago Alex had to head back to the states. I hated he had to leave but I was kind of happy to because he had started to become annoying a bit.Pulling into the parking lot at school I parked my bike getting off heading toward the main building. But I was stopped!

A hand grabbed the back of my shirt and began dragging me up stairs... I looked to see who it was.

"Jun-Pyo! Let go!"

"Idiot!"

"Let me go!"

He was relentless. He opened the door to the F4 class room. Okay I wasn't ready to face the guys yet....

"Jun-Pyo?"

He slammed the door behind him finally letting me go and there I was face by the full F4, their arms crossed and scowls on their faces... Okay I know usually I wouldn't be scared of them but with them standing like that and watching me I was nervous.

"What?"

I flinched as Woo-Bin stormed forward. What was going to happen? He stood inches from me glaring.............. then..

"Ahhh!" I shrieked as I was hauled off the floor and pulled into a bone crushing hug.. "Woo-Bin I can't breathe."

His arms loosened but he didn't put me down. "Where the hell have you been? You've not answered anyone calls or texts."

I sighed before wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him back... During my week away I had time to think and I was no longer afraid or feared him after what happened.

"I'm sorry I had my phone turned off."

As he sat me down the others pulled me into hugs one after the other till finally Jun-Pyo pulled back placing a kiss on my forehead.

"They told me what happened? Will you ever tell us what really happened to you that day."

I knew they would ask but I wasn't quite ready to tell anyone." I will one day but I'm not ready to yet."

"Okay we will wait..."

I went to pull back. "Do you know where Jan-Di is I need to talk with her."

"No we haven't seen here. In fact she seemed to avoiding me."

"I saw she has been calling me but I need to see her."

Before I could leave the door opened and three students walked in."Sunbea!"

They handed a magazine to Jun-Pyo who's jaw tightened...

"What?"

"Is that Jan-Di?"

Jun-Pyo threw the magazine down before storming out.I picked up the magazine and looked. It was Jan-di and a man who was called Haje modeling on the front..

I looked to the other three. "You guys go I have to make a call."

As they left I called Appa Bong. "Appa?"

"Ah Ksenia. How are you?"

"Good... I hear somethings have been happening. What is going on?"

He proceeded to tell me about how the laundry business has been shut down and they are trying odd jobs. How he was worried about the loan sharks he had gotten involved with.