Cabin fever *SMUT Warning*

Ksenzia P.O.V

I used my newly found energy to hurry myself toward the cabin Woo-Bin beside me keeping pace... As we neared I noticed there was no lights on and no smoke coming from the chimney.

"Woo-Bin I don't think anyone is here."

We walked up onto the porch and he sat the pack town.. I watched as he tried the door. "It's locked." He looked over at me. "Let's check the windows."

I nodded before circling the small cabin. After testing two other windows I found one unlocked. "Woo-Bin found one."

He came over to me reaching up and opening it. "Kenz only you can fit through."

I grabbed the window seal. "Lift me." His arms wrapped around my thighs and he lifted me up. I pulled myself inside grabbing the sink I pulled myself inside before falling to the ground with a grunt.

"Kenzie you okay?"

"Yeah. I'll unlock the door." Getting up I moved to the door unlocking it letting Woo-Bin inside. "There isn't any power working."

(Imagine more woods and no microwave or fridge or stove

(Imagine more woods and no microwave or fridge or stove.)

Woo-Bin looked around sitting the pack on the chair at the table. "It'll keep us warm."

I looked through the cabinets. "Look there are a few cans of vegetables and some spices. All we need is some wood and I can make something warm to eat."

Woo-Bin wrapped his arms around me. "Lets go get some wood and look around then we'll make something to eat."

I nodded following him outside to a side shed. Inside I was thankful there were some wood. That is when I noticed the movement to the side. Turning I saw large rabbit hopping around. I slowly moved away from Woo-Bin pulling out the crossbow. Lifting it I aimed taking a deep breath. I didn't want to but we can use the protein.

"I'm sorry!" I fired.

"Kenzie?"

I walked over grabbing the rabbit before coming back. "Between this and the vegetables we will have a good dinner."

He took the rabbit from me. "Go on in and get everything else ready I'll clean it for you."

I nodded before heading inside. Looking around the cabin I found a large pot.Moving to the wood shove I leaded the wood inside lighting the fire. Going to the sink I was thankful that the water worked. Getting the water into the pot I sat it on the stove before feeding more wood into the fire.

Moving away I began to look around. There was a small table with 2 chairs and a bed to the side that was bare. Moving to one of the two door I looked inside and almost cried in relief. A inside bathroom. There was no shower or anything like that it was just a toilet and sink. Going to the next door i looked inside. It was a storage closet . Looking inside I found a storage bin an inside I found pillows and blankets. Pulling them out I shook them out making sure they were clean before taking them out to the bed and making it... At least we will have a warm bed tonight.

"It's ready Kenz."

I turned and took the now ready to cook rabbit meat before putting it into the pot. "There is running water so you can clean up."

He kissed the side of my head before heading into the bathroom. I went and pulled two cans on vegetables from the cabinet before opening them and adding them to the pot.

Arms wrapped around my waist. "I love you."

I smiled leaning back against his chest my head resting on his shoulder. "I love you."

He swayed us a bit before moving away. "I looked around and there wasn't any radio or anything but I did find a map to a radio tower near by. We can hick there tomorrow and call for help."

"No we can't." My eyes were glued to the window."

"What?"

"Look!" I pointed out the window.

"Damn it!" Woo-Bin jumped up and went to the door opening it. "A fucking snow storm?"

I moved closer. "We need to get as much wood inside as possible just in case."

"Your right." We worked for about 10 minutes pulling wood and stacking them. Once back inside we pulled off our coats and hung them up. I checked on the soup.

"It's ready." Woo-Bin found us some bowls and spoons and brought them over. Filling the bowls we sat down and ate in silence.

Once done with the food we cleaned out dishes before Woo-Bin went to the rest room. Moving to the stove I pulled off my wet clothes so they could dry wishing I had a change of clothes.

The sensations of lips on my bare shoulder made me close my eyes with a moan. Turning in his arms I pulled Woo-Bin's lips down to mine kissing him deeply. His hands roamed over my exposed skin sending shivers down my spine.

My hands went to his shirt before pulling it up and over his head. He pulled me in again lifting me against his chest. I wrapped my legs around his waist. In the next second I felt the soft mattress under my back as Woo-Bin loomed over me. He moved from my lips to kiss down my neck and to my stomach as me slowly removed my underwear and bra.

He pulled back long enough to remove his pants and boxer before moving back to loom over me. I could feel the butterflies flying around my stomach... We've made love many times before but everytime it was like a new adventure with him.

As he kissed my neck again I felt his member push against me an it made me think of something.. "Woo-Bin wait!" I gently pushed him up.

Woo-Bin looked down at me his eyes dark from want. "What?"

I gently touched his face. "This may not be a good idea."

"Why?"

"Woo-Bin we have no protection."

He smirked before kissing the tip of my nose. "I don't care."

That stunned me. "What?"

"Kenzie. I love you and plan on spending the rest of my life with you. You are my future wife. We don't need protection anymore..."

"But what if I..."

"If we make a child so be it. I know you would be the best mother in the world."

I smiled before leaning up and kissing him. Woo-Bin groaned deepening the kiss.

I moan escaped my throat as Woo-Bin thrusted into me. Wrapping my arms and legs around him I barred my face in his shoulder as he kissed my neck. I agree we are gonna be together and married soon so why take precautions. Besides I had been on the pill it's not like a wild night will change anything...

An a wild night it was going to be. As the storm raged outside we kept the cabin nice and hot filled with only our moans and breathing.