NO!!!!!!!

Ksenia P.O.V

I wanted to rip my hair out.. Segi sat across from me the files of Haje on the desk in front of me. There was nothing on this bastard. He was just as I thought. He was a model who went to Shinhwa. But there was still something about him I couldn't sake. I was worried that something would happen to Jan-Di.

"Ma'am!"

I looked up as three of the men came in. "Yes Sampson?"

He smirked. " We found the studio an the two men who messed with Jan-di."

"And?"

"They have been handled then handed over to the police with their computer... Miss. Geum wasn't the first one they tried to take advantage of."

I smiled leaning back in my chair. "Good!" I noticed his eyes dart to the other two "What is it?"

Jackson cleared his throat. "We took the time to question them before we handed them over."

I didn't like the way this was going. "What did they say?"

"Though they were happy to do the job they were paid to go after Jan-Di."

"By who?"

"They said they never got a name. They were mad because they said that he came in beating them up rescuing her."

"Who was it?"

He paled. "We showed him a picture or Haje and he said that was him."

I jumped up."I'll kill him."

Beck grabbed my arm. "Kenzie! We need to think this through"

"There is no thinking Beck he tried to hurt Jan-Di and he needs to pay." My phone ringing interrupted my thoughts.

"Hello!"

"Kenzie!"

I froze at the shakiness of Ga-Eul voice."Ga-Eul what is it? What's wrong?"

"Jan-Di is missing! Someone called her parents saying they are boss and she is with F4. She isn't with them."

I felt the breath leave my lungs. "Where are you?"

"I'm with Yi-Jung. We have him and the others helping out."

"I'll be there soon."

I hung up the phone planting my fists on the desk eyes closed taking deep breaths.

"Kenzie! What is going on?"

"Haje had Jan-Di.. She is missing." I looked up glaring at the men. "Get who ever you need out there to help find my sister."

"Yes ma'am."

As they took off I felt a familiar tingle go down my spine. I clinched my fist. "No!"

Beck touch my shoulder. "Kenzie?"

I fought back Lisk.'I can handle this.'

"Kenzie."

I pushed his hand away before taking off into my room. Changing into dark clothing I ran back out. "I'm gonna help the others find Jan-Di."

"Kenzie. Are you?"

"It's me and I am in control!"

He looked like he didn't believe me but I still ran out to my bike before taking off toward the address that had been on Haje's file.

'This bastard will make his move soon and when he does I will be there to take him down and stop him.'

~Time Skip~

I lost track on how long I had been in front of Haje's place when finally something happened. A dark van pulled up to the side of his house. I couldn't see what was going on but something told me to follow them. So when the Van took off I followed it through the near empty streets.

I hung back when I saw the van slowing at a warehouse. Pulling out binoculars I watched as 3 men pulled something wrapped in a sheet out of the van and take inside.

"Jan-di?"

I wanted nothing more then to run in and help her but I knew better! I was trained better! I remembered back to when Beck and Alex were training me.

~flashback~

"An why don't we just storm into a situation?"

I bit my lip before looking up at Beck. "Because we do not know what will be coming on the inside."

"Correct. Now what do you do before entering?"

"Scout the perimeter to see any weak points into the building, then make sure to get a head count on anyone you see taking into account possibly double the amount with will inside."

"Good. Now how soon do you enter?"

"Unless a dire situation never goin immediately for that can cause problems, always take time to strategize your approach so you will have a clear head."

~flashback~

In remembering what I was taught I did exactly that. So by time I actually made my way inside it had been nearly 3 hours since arriving and it was darker outside.
Realizing that the cost was clear I made my way to the opened area I could crawl through. Keeping as silent as I could I made my way up and into the rafters slowly moving along till I came to a large area where I saw Haje talking to a tied up Jan-di.
I was waiting for the opportunity to be able to get her out , from where I was I couldn't make out what was being said. I was about to move closer when a voice sent a shot through my heart.

"Geum Jan-Di." My breathe hitched as they brought in Jun-Pyo. ' No! Jun-Pyo ! They'll kill him'

I pulled out my phone sending a quick text of the address to the guys. Putting my phone away I leaned down to be able to hear.

"You may begin!"

Begin? Begin what? I had to cover my mouth as the group started to beat Jun-Pyo. I couldn't stand by and watch this!

My decision made I hopped to the next rafter catching their attention.

"What's that?"

As they looked up I dropped down knocking them away from my brother, looking toward Haje I glared " I warned you!"

Turning I fought the idiots who dared hurt my family.

"Kenzie!" Jan-di and Jun-Pyo terror filled scream had me turning. Haje stood inches from me.

Sharp pain enveloped my stomach. I looked down to see a knife in my side. I could hear my sister crying.

"Kenzie! No!"

Haje smiles."Goodbye little wolf." He yanked the knife from my body throwing me to the side.

Jun-Pyo struggled to get to me. "Ksenia!"

It was Getting hard to breathe. I put my hand on the wound applying pressure. I was scared but I didn't want to let it show.

Haje laughed. "Look's like F4's Little Wolf isn't so tough ."

I was struggling to breathe, The pain in my side was immense. The tears fell down my cheek as I glared up. "You've no idea the storm coming for you."

He chuckled. "We'll see."

The last thing I saw before the blackness enveloped me was Haje throwing a tarp over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you are enjoying story and I promise that it will not be too long before the next chapter is posted.