Life Update and Story Info

Hello everyone,

I am sorry it has been so long since the last update. I promise I am in the process of working on the neck chapter. Not only do I have a small writers block there have been many things going on.

As you saw from previous chapters I have had a crazy year so far. I finally finished with therapy for my hand. It is back to normal but is enough that I can use it again. Other things I have left my management position at work to do something different and a little less stressful. Then as I think I had posted once before I had finally gotten out of the toxic relationship I had been in for the last 5 years and now  I am working on rebuilding myself again. I had moved in with my uncle and aunt in the family home till things get better..

I am currently working on coming out of the depression that relationship had caused but I am doing so much better. I have found that i get really inspired to write when I am having a depression episode. Writing stories for you guys to enjoy helps me more then I could imagine. 

I want to thank everyone who reads my crazy stories. I promise I will try and finish out this story since we are reaching the end.

Me and Minnie Thank you again for sticking with the story and again I am sorry that I haven't posted as much as I used to.

So till next time

HAPPY READINGS!!!!!!