Welcome!

Woo-Bin P.O.V

I smirked at Yi-jung's shock. Walking over I slapped his back. "Of course, twins. If we are adding to the family got to do it right?"

"HEY!"

I frowned and looked over seeing Kenzie frowning. Moving over I kissed her forehead. "Sorry love."

I watched as her father moved over to the bassinet looking in. "They are precious."

Moving back to the side of my brothers I moved them closer. "Meet your new niece and nephew."

Jan-Di leaned around Jun-Pyou gently picking up the little boy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jan-Di leaned around Jun-Pyou gently picking up the little boy. "He is so precious." Ga-Eul stood at her side looking at the little boy. Smirking I picked up my little girl and moving over I put her in Ji-Hoo's arms.

Yi-Jung froze a moment not sure what to do with a baby in his arms and one being so small. "Take her Woo-Bin I don't want to hurt her."

Woo-bin stepped back with a smile. "No! You are one of her uncles you wouldn't hurt her in any way."

Yi-Jung looked up worriedly. "She is so small."

This made me  laughed. "Of course she's small she had to share a small room with her brother."

Kenzie's father walked to her side. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good dad just glad they are both here and safe. ".

I went to her side and kissed her cheek " you did great love. They are both justperfect."

Kenzie P.O.V

I looked at everyone around me and smiled as they all awed over the babies. Dad walked over and sat at my side. "So what did you two decide on the names?"

I smiled up at Woo-Bin and motioned to our little boy who was now in Alex's arms. "The new little F4 member is Micharl Stefan Song." Then I motioned toward my little girl who was in grandfathers arms. "An this little princess is Angle Marielle Song."

I heard dad sniff at the name and smiled knowing hearing mom's names I looked over and smiled. "I think mom would be happy at how life has turned out with all of us."

He leaned over and kissed the side of my head. "I agree she would."

Alex looked up from the little boy in his arms. "This is probably the worst time or maybe the best time to make this announcement."

We all looked up and he looked over to Jun-Hee. She smiled before tickling Michael's belly. "Me and Alex think these two will need some playmates around their age."

Jun-Pyo and I gasped. "Your...."

She smiled. "Yes we are pregnant."

I looked over at Jun-Pyo. "Well curly looks like we will be and aunt and uncle."