Facing the truth!

Ksenia P.O.V

Beck was adamant about me getting out of the house. I didn't want to though. I much rather stay in my room and wallow in Self-pity. Images of the night before flashing through my head all the time.

"Kenzie!"

I was jerked from my thoughts as Beck stopped the car near the porridge shop. "Start with Ga-Eul she'll help you."

"Beck?"

"Go. I'll be here."

"Okay."

I got out and slowly walked toward the porridge shop. But as I got near I froze when I recognized a yellow and orange sports car. I couldn't face them yet. But my luck that is who walked out of the shop.

Ga-Eul saw me first before getting the other twos attention. Woo-Bin and Yi-Jung froze when they saw me.

"Kenzie?"

As Woo-Bin took a step toward me flashes of fighting him, hurting him ran through my head. With a sob I turned taking off back to the car.

"Kenzie! Wait!"

I jumped into the car. "Go Beck! Please go!"

He listened taking off. "What happened?"

I sobbed. "Woo-Bin! Yi-Jung! I can't face them."

"Kenzie you'll have to."

"No! They saw me for the monster I am!"

"Kenzie your not...." His phone rang. With a sigh he answered it.

Woo-Bin P.O.V

Yi-Jung and I stopped at the porridge shop asking Ga-Eul is she's seen Kenzie. When she said no we walked back out to our cars in defeat when Ga-Eul gasped.

"Kenzie."

We turned to see Kenzie standing about 10 feet away from us. On instinct I took a step closer. "Kenzie!"

She let out a sob before turning and running. Without a thought I took off after her.

"Kenzie! Wait!" She jumped into the car with Beck who sped off.

Why did she run, was she scared of us? Why did she run? Thinking quickly I pulled out my phone calling Beck.

"Hello."

"Beck it's Woo-Bin. Don't let Kenz know it's me calling.

He cleared his throat. "Yes sir."

"I really need to talk to Kenzie. Can you bring her somewhere?"

"Of course sir! I'll have her pick it up right away."

I smirked glad he was playing along. "Bring her to the F4 hangout." I gave him the address. "I'll keep her safe."

"Be there in a bit sir."

"Thanks." Hanging up I ran to my car jumping in. Yi-Jung leaned on the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I have something to do. Go and finish what you were doing I'll see you at Jun-Pyo's tonight." With that I sped off toward the hangout.

Ksenia P.O.V

I sighed as Beck stopped in front of a building. "Can't you do it?"

Beck chuckled. "Your father said you. The client is handing the package to you."

"Oh alright." I got out heading inside.

As I walked in I had a funny feeling. Not a feeling of danger, but a tingle up my spine. I looked around seeing no one.