Craziness at Song Manor

Ksenia P.O.V

I felt so warm as I snuggled closer to my pillow.... Pillow? A pillow that was breathing.

"Your awake!"

I groaned opening my eyes and blushed seeing I was in Woo-Bin's lap and he was holding me close.

Sitting up I moved over and out of his lap.. That is when I noticed we were in a car..

"Where are we?"

Woo-Bin looked over. "On the way to my house.."

I froze. "What about Yi-Jung?"

He laughed. "Kenzie you've been asleep for nearly 3 hours."

"What?"

"You must have been tired. We just dropped Yi-Jung off at home."

"How is he?"

Woo-Bin frowned. "Torn tendons. They said he'll have to go through some physical therapy to be able to spin again."

"Poor Yi-Jung."

"He's gonna need everyone to get through this."

I bit my lip a moment before asked. "So on the way to your house?"

He smirked. "Yeah."

"Why?"

"Well I never did get to treat you to dinner so I thought I could make you something at the house.... Not to mention SO-Young has been asking about you and see would enjoy seeing you."

I smiled thinking of the little girl. " I miss her."

"Well how about this. I'll make us dinner and after we eat we'll all watch some movies together."

I smiled. "I'd like that."

We were quiet for another 15 minutes till we pulled in at his home... Now that I am thinking about it it was the first time I was coming in the normal way.

The driver opened my door an Woo-Bin came around taking my hand.

"Come on."

I smiled as he pulled me inside." Young Master!"

We turned to see a man walking up. Woo-Bin sighed. "Yes Chobo."

"Master Song wishes to speak with you." He looked over at me." The Khun family is here."

Woo-Bin sighed. "Aw hell."

I looked up. "What is it?"

He tightened his hand on mine. "Come on I'll handle this then we'll continue with our plans."

"Okay."

He lead me to an office. "I'll just wait out here a moment."

Woo-Bin sighed. "I'll leave the door cracked so you can hear... I may need you to come save me..."

"Why?" He just tapped my nose and walked in leaving the door slightly opened so I was able to see and hear.

"Ahhh Woo-Bin where have you been?"

"I had previous plans."

"SUMBAE!!!" I froze at the high pitch squeal. Sneaking a peek through the door I saw a girl around my age skip over to Woo-Bin and tried wrapping her arms around him. I held back a snort at him trying to push her off. A man in the chair opposite Woo-Bin's grandfather smiled.

"You've grown into a fine young man Woo-BIn."

"Thank you."

"Sunbae! I have missed you... Have you missed me." Woo-Bin ignored her.... Who was this little flossy. I clinched my fists.