Betrayals and Kodak moments!

Ksenia P.O.V

I prayed we'd get there quick. I knew how ruthless the students can be. I also knew the bitchy trio will make maters worse. I had to grab the dash as Woo-Bin took the last corner at high speed. Stopping the car we jumped out just as Jun-Pyo pulled up. HE had 5 of his guards with him.

I looked up my heart stopping. "Where is that smoke coming from?"

Jun-Pyo glared in the direction. "Let's go."

We took off running toward the smoke. As we neared I could hear the students laughing and cheering. Jun-Pyo ran faster passing Woo-Bin and I. I could see he was furious.

"Get Lost!" The student parted. I watched Jun-Pyo grab the fire extinguisher from one boy before hitting him with it.

Me and Woo-Bin followed behind helping clear the way.

"Stupid whore!" I cried out as a guy grabbed me by the hair yanking me back and forcing me to my knees.

Woo-Bin P.O.V

I was furious at how they treated Jan-Di. I delivered a few hits to the guy holding the balloons as Jun-Pyo made his way to Jan-Di.

"Stupid whore!" Kenzie's cry had me turning to see a boy yank her back by her hair forcing her to her knees. He was dead! Rushing to her I punched the boy in the face making him let Kenzie go before punching him in the stomach. I lost count on how many times I actually hit him till slender arms wrapped around me pulling me back.

"Enough Woo-Bin. Pease."

Shoving the boy to the ground I turned pulling Kenzie into my arms before following Jun-Pyo and Jan-Di.

Kenzie was silent til we were back in the car following Jun-Pyo to his house.

"Are you okay Woo-Bin?"

"Yeah... Sorry about that back there. I don't like people treating a woman like that.... especially you."

She cuddled against my side her head on my shoulder. "I always feel safe around you."

"An you always will."

Ksenia P.O.V

I sat in a chair in Jun-Pyo's living room as he stood at the window. Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin suggested I stay here. I had asked Jun-Pyo who was behind this but he wouldn't tell me.

Hearing footsteps I looked up as Woo-Bin and Yi-JUng walked in with. "Min-Ji?"

She froze at the sight of me as Woo-BIn came forward handing a yearbook to Jun-Pyo. I sat listening to Min-Ji talk about an encounter with the guys in kindergarten. My fists clinched as I fumed. This girl I had considered a friend had betrayed my sister.

I would have stayed seated but the moment she grabbed Jun-Pyo telling him to say he liked her I was on my feet pulling her away.

"Your pitiful.! You were our friend. We protected you! An this is how you repay us." I took a step closer fists clinched. "I should give you my own version of plastic surgery and rearrange your face."

Jun-Pyo took hold of my shoulders pulling me back against him as he addressed Min'Ji.

"Your still a bug. Only now your worse. At least that girl had a beautiful heart and soul." He dropped the yearbook before leading me out.

As soon as we were far enough I turned to the trio. "You guys go ahead. I want a word with her."

Jun-Pyo shook his head. "No!"

"But...."

"Kenzie. I know you. You go in there you'll kill her." He turned to Woo-Bin and Yi-Jung. "Your responsible for Kenz. She's not to go near Min-Ji I don't want Kenz to get in trouble."

"I'm not your responsibility."

"Kenzie?"

"What?" I was surprised when Jun-Pyo pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"I'm sorry for what I said and did."

I sighed wrapping my arms around him. "That's okay. You just need to work on your temper."

He chuckled before letting go. "You guys have a good night I'm gonna go tend to Jan-Di."

He left an Yi-Jung pulled me against his side."It's late little one we should get you home."

"Give me a minute. I want to check on Jan-Di"

"Okay."

I left the guys heading in the direction Jun-Pyo went. It took me a few minutes but I eventually found them. Jun-Pyo sat on the bed tending to Jan-Di's wounds. I smiled watching. It was such a cute moment I wished I had a camera.

"What are you...." I spun around putting my hand over Woo-Bin's mouth.

"Shhh!!!" I turned back watching as Jan-Di fell asleep. Jun-Pyo applied the last bandage before seeing she was asleep. It was so cute to watch him tuck her in before leaning down and kiss her forehead.

"What..." I covered Woo-Bin's mouth again grabbing his shoulder and leading him back to the front.

Yi-Jung laughed when he saw us. "What happened?"

I pulled back before giving Woo-Bin a smack on the head. "Are you dense. You can't just ruin a moment like that."

Yi-Jung looked confused. "Moment?"

Woo-Bin snickered. "Tell you later. Let's get little wolfe home."

"Just take me to your hangout Beck will be waiting for me."

"Alright." They lead me outside and to the car before heading back to the hangout. I laid my head back with a sigh the craziness of the day finally hitting me making me sleepy.

Woo-Bin P.O.V

Kenzie was very quite on the ride. I glanced at her smiling when I saw she was asleep. She was probably exhausted from today. I know myself I couldn't wait to lay in my bed and rest.

I pulled up outside of the hangout Yi-Jung parking behind me. I got out going around the car before lifting Kenzie into my arms.

Yi-Jung smiled. "She fall asleep?"

"Yep."

"How? I wouldn't trust your driving to sleep?" He chuckled.

I smirked at him. "You better be glad I have her in my arms right now or I'd hit you."

We laughed before looking up as a SUV came to a stop. Out stepped both Mitchell and Beck. Beck took one look at the softly snoring Kenzie and smiled.

"So everything worked out?"

I nodded. "Yep." Seeing him reaching for her I sighed. Leaning down I kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams little wolfe."

Yi-Jung came forward kissing the top of her head before I handed her over to Beck.

He looked down at her before looking at me. "You guys really care about her don't you?"

Yi-Jung put a hand on my shoulder. "Of course. She is the little sister I never had. I know Jun-Pyo feels the same and I am sure Ji-Hoo does as well."

Beck raised a brow. "Woo-Bin?"

I looked at Kenzie. "She's special and is apart of us all."

He smiled. "That's Kenzie for you. If you weren't on her bad side and able to be friends no one can resist her adorable personality." He bowed to us. "You gentleman have a goodnight." He got into the SUV and we watched them leave.

I turned to Yi-Jung. "Want a drink before we head home and hopefully get some much needed rest."

"Of course." We walked inside.