Vacation or Hellcation!

Ksenia P.O.V

I sat on the rocks watching the ocean my mind wondering.The first day was slow we toured the island. I tried to spend more time around Ji-Hoo after an incident.

~flashback

I was sitting on a bench watching the water when Woo-Bin joined me.

"You like it here?"

"Yeah it's beautiful."

He laughed. "That's nothing. I need to show you the waterfall."

"Waterfall?"

"It's wonderful. Want to go?"

"Sure."

Before we could move Tina, the girl from when we arrived, came forward sitting in Woo-Bin's lap.

"Hey Bina they are having some live music. Come remind me how good of a dancer you are."

"Hey Woo-Bin!" Yi-Jung had called him over. Woo-Bin politely excused himself leaving me with Tina.

"Just give up."

I was confused. "Hu?"

Tina smirked looking me over. "You've no chance with my Bina. He likes girls with more...... well you get it. An your not even pretty." Wit that she had ran to Woo-Bin taking his arm and pulling him away. He never looked back

~Flashback~

So that is why I m by myself today. Rather be by myself then have to watch them two together. Jun-Pyo had taken Jan-Di somewhere on the beach. Yi-Jung was with Ga-Eul taking a tour, and Woo-Bin? We last saw him with Tina walking down the beach holding hands.

I pulled my knees up to my chest wrapping my arms around my legs sitting my chin down. I felt s alone. I looked over the ocean. Even in such a beautiful place I felt bad. Maybe... Maybe I shouldn't have came.

"For someone who came to be with friends your spending all your time alone/"

I jumped looking to the side to see Ji-Hoo walking toward me. "Why are you by yourself?" When I shrugged he sat beside me. "What's wrong jag-eun neugdae (Little wolf)"

I sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't have came. I just feel like the proverbial third wheel."

"Your not."

I laid my head back down. "I was so excited to come here but now.... Now I just want to go home."

He put his arm around my shoulder. "Kenzie I know why your upset."

That made me freeze. How did he know.... "What?"

"Don't listen to a thing that girl said."

"You heard?"

"Everything. Don't think I don't notice your behavior around him, the blushes, the glances when you think he isn't looking. How long have you liked Woo-Bin?"

I sighed knowing I could trusts him. "Since out first sparing match. There is just something about him that draws me in." I hugged myself tighter. "But I'm foolish. He'll never like me back." As tears silently fell Ji-Hoo wrapped his other arms around my legs pulling me in holding me. I laid my head on his chest reminded of the many times Alex had held me the same way comforting me.

"Tell him the truth. Tell him how you feel."

I chuckled. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because Oppa (older brother) he's 'Don Juan' even if I tell him. yes it'll be good a while but he'll move on to another and then where will I be at. Just alone and broken hearted."