Wolfe Estate!

Woo-Bin P.O.V

I looked over at Kenzie again before looking out the window. I was surprised when she came and found me at he bridge. I still need to ask her how she found me. I watched the trees go by as I let my mind wonder. I was at the bridge leaning on the rail thinking. It was a weird place but I like to go their when I need to think.... An recently it was the situation with Jun-Pyo and then meeting his fiance.... Jae Kyung isn't a bad chick, she is actually pretty cool. An I was surprised how Kenzie had acted when she had met her for the first time.

Kenzie? I looked over at her as she took another turn... She said she was ready to tell me about her family. Where she was taking me I don't know. But I had a hunch she was taking me to her home.

"What where you doing at the bridge?"

I leaned back looking over at her as she directed my Lotus. "I was thinking. I go there if I need to think."

"Oh. I was worried you would do something stupid."

I smirked. "No I wouldn't do that. I have to much to live for now." When I smiled at her she blushed before looking back at the road.

"So where are we going?"

"As I said I think it is time I should tell you about the secrets I hide."

I reached over and took her hand in mine. "Thank you for finally trusting me with it."

We rode in silence a few minutes before Kenzie pulled out her phone. "Hey. Can you clear everyone out for the night? No nothing is wrong I just need the house to myself for the night... I know.... Yes just tell anyone in the house they can leave and enjoy their night. No they will still get pay. Okay thanks."

I rubbed my chin thinking about how she acts with her workers. It reminded me more and more of me and my men.

I watched as we came up on a fenced in estate. As she stopped at the gate two guards came to both sides of the car. Kenzie looked out.

"Hi Kayden how are you tonight?"

"How can I help you ma'am?"

"Can you open the gate so I can go in?"

He looked through the car and looked at me. "Who is this?"

I could tell Kenzie was getting a little frustrated.

Kenzie P.O.V

I didn't like that Kayden was skeptical of Woo-Bin. "Just open the gate please."

He looked at Woo-Bin again. "Ma'am shouldn't we ask with new....."

"Call Mitchell."

"Ma'am.?"

"Call Mitchell." When he hesitated I pulled out my phone calling Mitchel.

"Hello?"

"Mitchell can you come to the gate."

"What's wrong?"

"Just come down please."

"Okay."

It took a couple of minutes and Mitchell showed up. "What's wrong?"

"I asked Kayden to open the gate and he is hesitant since I have company."

Mitchell looked into the car. "Hey Woo-Bin."

"Hi Mitchell."

Mitchell got up and looked over. "Open the gate." He turned to Kayden. "It doesn't matter who is with Miss. Wolfe as long as she doesn't look distressed then let her in."