Jan-Di?

Ksenia P.O.V

I couldn't face them I just couldn't. I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling my mind racing back to last night. Me and Woo-Bin kissed. Well sort of. I remembered our lips barely touching before the others came in... I felt so embarresed I had to leave. An this morning when they came to ask if I was ready to snowboard again I had not answered. I felt bad because I could tell by his voice Woo-Bin was feeling troubled that I was avoiding him...

I didn't understand why I was but I just didn't want to see him at the moment and wanted to think. I remembered when I was starting to wake up in the hospital how the Woo-Bin of my mind held me tight and kissed me. It is the way I wished the real Woo-Bin would kiss me but I was worried he wouldn't. I ran my hand through my hair. What as I thinking he was the one that moved in first for the kiss. Why was I so insecure about him.?

There was a knock on my door. I ignored it. The knock came again.

"Kenzie? It's Ji-Hoo everyone else is gone can you please let me in?"

I looked at the door contemplating letting him in or making him think I wasn't there.

"Kenz I know your in there. Come on yeodongsang."

With a sigh I got up opening the door letting him in before going back to the bed and sitting down curling into a ball.

Ji-Hoo shut the door before coming over and sitting on the bed beside me. He was quite a moment before wrapping his arms around me pulling me into his side. I cuddled closer letting my head rest on his shoulder.. Ji-Hoo has became someone special for me. Since I was so far from my brother it seems like he was taking on the responsibility of being a brother for me.

"Is it because of last night the reason you are avoiding everyone?"

I blushed hiding my head in my arms. "Yeah."

"Why? "

"I don't know. I just....."

He moved my hair out of my face. "Let me guess. You have been wanting to be with him but you are feeling insecure about if he really likes you or not."

I sighed looking up at Ji-Hoo. "How do you know?"

He smiled. "You are very easy to read..."

"Yeah I am just having all the thoughts about the kind of women he was around and how he could do so much better then me."

Ji-Hoo frowned."Ksenia Wolfe stop talking nonsense. There is no one better then you. An I can tell you right now you don't need to worry about if he likes you or not. I promise you he does like you. But it up to you to try and act on it..."

I looked up at Ji-Hoo. "But I am worried about one thing.."

"What?"

"I've been lieing to him since we met about my family."

"Your family?"

I bit my lip thinking that Ji-Hoo would be someone safe I could tell about who I was and who my family was. "Do you know who Woo-Bin's family is?"

"I do. How do you?"

"He told me.. I should have trusted him and told him when he told me about his but I was still cautious about it."

"Who is your family Kenz?"

"Well my brother Alex Wolfe is known as Alexander the Great of the Legends."

"Legends? As in Mafia Legends?"

"Yes." I bit my lip harder making me taste blood before looking up. "I am known as the Basilisk of the family."