Part 50

General POV

Jay stands and looks as if he wants the ground to swallow him whole. Hailey sloppily scrimmages through her deep winter pockets, trying to find the ring as quick as possible. "Jay, it's not a no. I, just. Aha!" Hailey flings the box out of her pocket, and opens the box, so Jay can see the mans engagement ring. "What is that?" Jay squints his eyes, not sure what is going on. "It's an engagement ring. I bought it for you, I was going to ask you tonight. Admittedly, yours is much more planned out and not off the whim" Hailey explains, smirking at the relived/puzzled look of Jays ever more changing facial expressions. "Oh" Jay exhales and both of them start laughing at the surprising co-incedental circumstance. "So?" They both say at the same time, breaking out into a new set of giggles. "Yes, ofcourse" They both cheer in unison, hugging at tightly as they can around the big baby bump. "I love you so much" Jay cries, over joyed with one more piece of their puzzle being put in place. "I love you too" Hailey sniffles, wiping the collecting tears away from her eyes. The two slip the engagement rings onto each others finger, admiring the view of the rings on each other. Jay presses the play button on the stereo and the sound of 'Thousand years' by Christina Agularia fills the room. Jay takes his fiancé's hand in his and pulls her close, leading her in a slow dance. The couple get lost in their own worlds, listening to each others delicate breaths and dance enjoy each others company. The candles, Daiseys and Rose pettals surround the partners. Darkness falls upon them, creating a beautiful caccon of their perfectly put together frames and painting the perfect silhouette picture. "I love you, my forever" Jay whispers into Haileys ear, breaking the romantic silence. "I love you too, my forever" Hailey whispers back, pulling her eyes up to meet Jays. Both their eyes darken with lust and love, neither of them able to quite grasp the concept that they are together in the perfect family. After all the years of dancing around each other with their romatic feelings towards each other and Hailey hiding her horror film, the impossible has become possible and it couldn't be more perfect.  "Calix" Hailey blurts out randomly, breaking the moment with her sudden idea. "If you are asking for tissues, they are called clenix" Jay chuckles at what he thinks is Hailey getting her tongue tied. "No, you plonker. For the baby, it is my Greek and my grandfathers name. He was the father to me I never had" Hailey suggests, and throws light on the meaning behind her suggestion. "Calix Upton-Halstead, sounds perfect" Jay smiles, loving the name. "It does doesn't it" Hailey smiles back, holding her hand ontop of Jays as they fell baby Calix dancing in her stomach. "I told you life isn't always a terrible dance, this seems a pretty perfect one to me" Jay smiles, leaning down to Haileys lips. "Only becuase I trusted you, and knew you had the biggest heart to get me out of the terrible one. You are an amazing choreography director Jay Halstead" Hailey says once they have parted lips. "And you are an amazing dancer" Jay replies, smiling lustfully down to Hailey.