Part 36

General POV

Hailey doesn't say anything, no matter how many times Jay asks Hailey doesn't reply. Getting impatient, Jay claps his hands infront of her face to snap her back onto earth. "I am" Is all that, strugglingly, manages to come out of Hailey's mouth. Deathly silence over comes them both, not sure what to do or say, Hailey and Jay both leap towards each other for a hug. "It's your choice Hailey, I'll love you no matter what" Jay whispers into Hailey's ear, her arms gripping around Jay's waist tighter in a sign of appreciation. "Can you stop me from being like my dad?" Hailey crys into Jay's shirt, the thought of becoming like her father and losing her cool with a child terrifies her. "You won't need stopping, but ofcourse I will" Jay agrees, pulling Hailey away from his body and placing a loving kiss on her fourhead. "It's Nates though. It said I'm three and half months pregant" Hailey gulps, threatening to leak. "Shhhh, don't worry about it" Jay comforts Hailey, his mind racing with obstacles they are going to have to overcome in the future months. "How are we going to let the others know? Do we spill about us? You think they'll freak out? What if they hate me?" Hailey babbles, the dam door opening and letting tears charge down her face. "They will won't hate you Hailey, you are the group favorite. Hell, even Platt loves you" Jay chuckles, wiping the tears away from Hailey's face. "I guess" Hailey chuckles, instinctively placing a hand onto her stomach. "Hey baby Upton, we can't wait to meet you" Jay says down to Hailey's stomach, in a baby speaking voice. "I don't even have a bump" Hailey smirks, confused to her being this far along and having to snippet of a bump. "You'll get one soon, especially if you have to start eating for two" Jay says, scrunching his face up when he realises how bad that came across. "Sorry, that sounded better in my head" Jay says, waiting for some kind of snarky comment from Hailey or for her to storm off. "It's okay, I know what you mean" Hailey replies, finding Jay's slip up rather mirful. "Can we tell everyone we are together?" Hailey queries, not wanting to hide her and Jay's relationship for a moment long. "Now?" Jay says questioningly, poiting his finger towards the floor. "Tomorrow, I'm not that much together at the moment for all the comments" Hailey shakes her head, expressing how much of a no it is. "Okay. When then?" Jay questions. "Tomorrow" Hailey answers, a slight tint of hesistence creeping through. "Sounds like an amazing plan" Jay says, being caught off guard by Hailey pulling him out the bathroom. "Where are we going" Jay laughs, confused to what Hailey is thinking. "Momma needs food, Momma hungry" Hailey turns around, carrying on walking backwards and letting of the biggest grin humanly possible to Jay. "Now you're hungry" Jay smirks, amused how Hailey can go from never being hungary to hungry in a split second. "We" Hailey corrects, using the growing bean as an exuse to eat.