Part 28

General POV

Within a week and a half, Hailey has found an apartment that's not to far from Jays apartment block in fact. The main door opens up onto the main living area: the kitchen to the right, living area in the middle and a circular dining table somewhere in the middle of the two areas. All together there is two bedrooms; she purposely bought a two bedroom room incase on an emergency, one containing and en-suit bathroom and the extra bathroom down the corridor from the spare bedroom. The fact that it comes fully furnished is even better for Hailey, she can move in straight away. "This looks great Hails" Jay says, letting himself into Haileys apartment. "Thanks, I'm glad you like it" Hailey smiles, turning around to face Jay. "Its going to be weird in the apartment without you, I really enjoyed having company after work and at weekends" Jay says with a pinch of sadness in his voice. "Yeh, it was nice having company I must admit" Hailey blushes, saddened that her and Jay won't be living together anymore. "Aren't you ment to be working?" Hailey realises, a puzzled expression arising across her face. "Its not busy, Voight let me hold down on a personal" Jay shurggs. "How are you feeling now, are you still really sore doing things?" Jay adds, trying his hardest to avoid silence. "No not really. A little once in a while, but its nothing more painful than a tweaked ankle which we always deal with" Hailey replies insistingly, for once not under playing how sore she really is. Some how the two of them have gone from being at separate ends of the room, to standing within inches if each other. "Yeh" Jay whispers, taking a big inhale of air. The two of them get closer and closer together until there lips finally lock. They gently play with each others tender lips for a few seconds, before they both pull away. Jays arms stay where they were- bracing Hailey's hips- and they both stare lovingly into one-an-others eyes, both of them realising a beautiful smile in there eyes and there mouths. "Thankyou" Hailey whispers, her eyes moving up and down Jays body. "Ofcourse, I'd do anything for you" Jay returns. "This is probaly not the time, but I love you Jay. If I was going to follow anyone blind, I'd follow you" Hailey admits, tears crystalising both their eyes. "I love you too Hailey, I'd follow you anywhere and I trust you with all my life" Jay admits his feelings back to Hailey, both of them revealing there biggest vulnerableness to each other. Hailey rises back to her tiptoes and pecks Jay on the lips, falling back down and hugging into Jays embrace. "What does this mean for us now?" Hailey mutters, her face squashed against Jays chest. "I wanna be with you Hails, I don't want to push you into anything after you know.." Jay carefully places his words, not wanting to push Hailey into anything after her ordeal with Nate that she's still getting over. "Jay, you don't have to tiptoe around it. Nate's in Jail now for a long time, it happened and now its in the past. I want to be with you Jay too, you're all I think about" Hailey grins, butterflys tickling her stomach and sending a rush of giddy energy through her body. "I should probaly show you my bedroom" Hailey says, biting her the bottom left corner of her lip. "Definitely" Jay agrees, picking Hailey up and carries her to her bedroom, both of them giggling like secondary school kids.