Part 8

General POV

Its the end of the day and Haileys nervs are starting to get the better of her. She's making daft mistakes, her hand writing has gone all messy due to her shaking hand and she can't concentrate at all. Jay looks on closely to Haileys behavior, now picking up on alot more signs now he knows the gist of what is going on. "Hails" Jay nodds his head towards the breakroom once he's caught her attention for a quite chat. Both of them quietly rise from the chairs and wander into the breakroom, unfortunately for them not getting away without being noticed. "Hails, come home with me" Jay more orders more than offers, knowing he won't have even two winks tonight worrying about his best friend. "Jay, I can't and you know I can't" Hailey sadly declines, wanting very much to go to Jays but that would put Jay in danger aswell. "Hails, your covered in bruises, he almsot killed you and he even caused an uproar at your work" Jay points out all the red flags to Hailey- which she already knows. "And admit he tried to kill me" Hailey mumbles under her breath, hoping Jay might pick up and drag her to his place kicking and screaming. "What?" Jay exhales in complete shock to what he's just heard. His face presenting pure shock, the sentece an eye-opener to how brutal Nates intentions are. "Okay, you're definitely coming home with me" Much to Haileys relife, Jay puts his foot down. "Thankyou" Haileys almsot crying with happiness at something so simple, yet to big for her. "No worries" Jay replies, offering his hand out for Hailey to accept- to which she does. "I got you" Jay assures Hailey, surprisingly pulling Hailey into a secure hug. Haileys in complete pain but doesn't want the feeling of safety to end. "Come on, lets go home. We can finish off the paper work another day" Jay says pulling out of the hug. "Yeh" Hailey agrees, liking the word home being used by Jay.