part 13

Jays POV

Haileys been gone a long and theres a huge cue building up outisde the stalls. I wander over to the line and ask one of the ladies how long the ladies room works. "Um, there's about ten stalls in there and the main doors locked. Someone went in there though, a female followed by a male. I think a baby will be arriving in about nine months time" The lady replies pissed off. In pure panic, certain its Hailey, I blow down the door with a fire extinguisher causing everone to let out a scream.

General POV

The door swings open, to uncloak the sight of Hailey lying the floor unconscious and Nate standing right over her. Jays expressions turn to anger and tackles Nate to the floor, giving off a few cuffs at the same time. Nate attempts to fight back but fails miserably. Outside, a crowd looks in to watch to scene play out. Everything Jays doing is on camera and probably will be all over social media. Jay goes and focuses his attention on Hailey, the bruises that had gone down are now clear as day light. "Hails, come round, its Jay" Jay gently presses on a tender area of the shoulder to try and bring her around. "Hailey, come on" Jay beggs, angry with himself that he's let Hailey get hurt again. The thought of losing Hailey is the worst thing to Jay that could ever happen, he'd rather loose a limb than Hailey. "AN AMBULANCE IS COMING" A woman yells from the door way, amongst a big crowd that has quickly gathered outside the bathrooms. "She doesnt have time. If the ambulance is anymore than five minutes out i'm taking her myself!" Jay says. Haileys body is cradled in Jays arms; her gashes, bruises and deep scratches flashing to the whole crowd.

Soon enough the ambulance arrives and starts to work on Hailey and Nate. Even before the paramedics fully check over Hailey, they insert a breathing tube to keep her steady. Her pulse is dangerously weak, a dark purple bruise spreading across her waist indicating possibly fatal internal bleeding. "Is...is she going to be okay" A distressed Jay asks, looking down and watching every move the paramedics are making. "We have to go now if she has a chance" A paramedic replies unconvincingly. Jay knows from past experiences, that when a paramedic isn't confident it's not good at all. "Im coming with you" Jay says, running behind the paramedics that are looking after Hailey, leaving the others with Nate with not caring a little if Nates alright or not.