Part 12

A/N. Sorry for the weirdly timed time jump, I just need to move the story on. Your not going to miss much over the time span of a day.
General POV

*Sunday afternoon*

Jay and Hailey take a trip to the zoo, taking full advantage of there day off. They stop outisde of the monkey enclosure, falling into laugher watching the monkeys dangle upside-down and doing all sorts of funny tricks. There smiles are big enough to fill the room they are currently standing up. Forgetting about everything and anything, they take each others hand into there own without even realising. Neither of them saying anything to each other about it and carry onto the elephants. "Is it me, or did those monkeys remind you of Adam?" Hailey chuckles at Jays comment, completely agreeing with it, just shocked he actually came out with it. "You gotta see it" Jay chuckles, determined to convince Hailey that the monkeys are actually Adam. "Yeh, they really do" Hailey admits ashamed to what shes agreeing too. "Im going to the bathroom" Hailey says, pointing to the bathroom stalls opposite the Elephants. "Okay" Jay smiles, turning back to watch the elephants playing with giant leaves.

Haileys POV

Being alone in the bathroom, something doesn't feel right. Trying my hardest to ignore them, fix my frizzy hair thats tangled underneath my winter hat. "Suprise suprise" A cocky souding manly voice says from behind, causing my hairs to stand up on end and not from the freezing temperatures. "Turn around for me, come on, I've missed you" The voice says, clearly its Nate standing behind me. I slowly turn around presenting myself as confident and willing to fight if needed. "Your face is beautiful, I told you I couldn't lose you. I'm here to take you back" Nate smirks, tauntingly moving closer and closer to my tiny body compare to his six' five build. "Nate, im not coming with you" I stand my ground, standing challengingly cross armed. "You really think your something dont you. Thinking your invisible being a detective and strutting around with Jay for the last few days" Nate snarls. All of a sudden it makes sense, the weird feelings wasnt just a feeling of paranoia, Nate has actually been following myself and Jay the whole time. "No words?" Nate asks like its a suprise, getting uncomfortably close and stroaking his hand up the higher end of my thigh. "Nate" I warn, my whole body tensing up, fighting my frozen body to make a run for it. He proceeds to push my shoulder down forcefully so hard that I cant resist it. The more I fight the further I fall until finally I'm on the floor, cowering like a small scared child. "We are in a public bathroom you know?" I stupidly make Nate aware of in a total brain panic. Nate kicks me hard in the stomach, his big, solid snow boot physically sending all my insides backwards. "You going to cry out for help?" Nate asks still repeatedly kicking my stomach. My bodys now lying sideways on the floor in a fetal position, unfortunately there's still enough room for the boot to sneak through. Nate makes some snakry comment and everything goes black.