Part 40

General POV

Half an hour later, the rest of the team join Hailey and Jay back in the office area and join them doing paper work and to sort information Voight got out of Matt. "What you get out of him?" Jay asks, jumping out his chair to go and see what Antonio is writing down on the board. "Bèlio, gets Matt to rangle the girls up and trick them into doing the dealing and smuggling. He recruits new girls every six months, usually from vulnerable areas on Ilinio and Cuba" Antonio explains, still writing the rest of the un-nutshelled information of the board. "Your dads nose is a little bust up to" Kim adds casually, taking a sip of her warm tea. "Thanks Voight" Jay half saluts Voight as he passes, grateful someome gave him a slight taste of his own medicine. "No bother" Voight replies, acting like it's no big deal and sounding happy about doing it. "What's out next move?" Hailey speaks up, making everyone realise she is in the room with them. "We go to his store tomorrow and bust Bèlios ass" Voight barks, coming back in to the office area after a brief trip to his office. "Jay, don't work this one...it's not an option before you start arguing. Hailey can't either, foe obvious reasons, so have a few days off. I don't want to have to bail you out of jail" Voight comands, annoying Jay so badly. The one chance to get his father back, his boss chucks him off the case. "Hey, we need a hospital appointment anyway" Haliey whispers to Jay, creating a sliver, joyful, lining. "Okay" Jay obeys Voight command, now exited to see the baby on a screen and hear its heart beat. "Okay, finish today off- only being three hours left- and we will see you when this case is wrapped" Voight smiles, making his way into the office. "I'll go call Nat" Hailey says, letting off an exited grin to Jay and walking into the breakroom.

In the breakroom, Hailey presses and dial button and waits for Natalie to answer her phone. "Natalie" Natalie answers chirply. "Hey, are you free anytime tomorrow?" Hailey asks, not wanting to blurt out then fact she is pregnant straight away. "Um, my lunch break and after work" Natalie replies, curious to why Hailey wants her so urgently. "Um, I need a three month check up. Well, a first time check up if I'm being honest" Hailey says, holding her breath for Natalies reaction. "You're, you're pregant?!" Natalie whispers exitedly so no-one around her can hear. "Yeh, I am and I only found out yesterday thanks to Doctor Charles" Hailey verifies, exited butterfly's whizzing around in her stomach. "That's great news Hailey! Come in at one and I'll get you sorted" Natalie cheers, hanging up the phone on Hailey. Hailey takes a moment to take the bundle of nervs in, take in the fact she now has a duty to protect a small, vulnerable baby. "Sorted" Jay questions, peeping his head through a small gap he created in the door. "Yes" Hailey grins, exitment over powering the dread and scariness she feels. Jay bobs his head downwards, letting off a small and calm smile of exitement. "Yes" Jay repeats, looking Hailey in the eyes with complete adorment.