Part 20

General POV
*Hospital*

Its been nine days now since Hailey ended up in a coma and shes finally coming around. The bright lights of her room blind her, it feels like lasers zapping right into them. Haileys eyes are incredibly blury, she cant see a thing; however the sound of machines and doctors in the rooms around her peirce here ears. Panic sets into her, the unawareness of where she is and what's going on terrifies her. "Ugh" She groans quite as a mouse, not able to catch the attention of anyone. Luckily Jay walks into her room in the nick of time, stopping in his tracks when he sees her eyes open. "Hails?" Jay questions not believing what hes seeing. Slowly but surely he make gets closer to Hailey, smiling like a kid in a candy shop. "Dont panic, your at Med" Jay assures Hailey, now he's closer the panic is stricken in her eyes. "Let me go get a Doctor" Jay says, exiting the room just as quick as he entered.

Only a few mintues later, Jay walks back into the room with Connor. The suprise Connor felt seeing Hailey awake is very obvious; he secretly thought the chances of Hailey awakening was slim to non. "Hi Hailey, nice to see your awake. Is it okay if I take your tube out?" Connor smiles, checking over Haileys vitals to make sure she's at a steady level. With Hailey returning a nervouse nodd, Connor gently slides Haileys breathing tube out after switching the machine off. The removal of the tube sends Hailey into a painful coughing fit, the view of Hailey in so much distress breaks Jays heart. After all the sights of Hailey in distress he still isn't remotely used to it. "How you feeling?" Connor asks Hailey once she's stopped coughing. "Good" Hailey squeaks, her voice out of practice and in strain from having a tube shoved down her throat. "Ofcourse your going to say your good" Jay chuckles from a distance. A light switches on in Haileys eyes seeing Jays smile for the first time in she doesn't know how long. "What happened?" Hailey asks, completely unaware of whats happened in the last twelve twelve days. "You've been in a coma, the trauma your body took put itself into a coma. You had to have an operation to repare: all ribs, a stomach puncture, lung injury along with other stuff. You may have to have a transplant if your kindey and liver doesn't improve; only a scan will determine how well your doing" Connor explains it all at once, overwhelming Haileys dazed brain. She looks over to Jay- her partner in crime and best friend- for some help on understanding what Connor just rambled about. "You got injured pretty badly" Jays, simplifying it for Hailey to explain further later on. "Oh" She nodds, still confused to how she got injured badly. "Ill leave yous two to it, I'll come back later" Connor smiles, walking out Haileys room.