Part 1

General POV

Its early morning, the crispy winters air of Chicago sneeks in through a hole in Hailey and her boyfriends ratty apartment. The chill is enough to wake Hailey up from her deep slumber. Alone on the hard wood floor, a single baby blanket the only thing to keep her 'warm' next to the big comfy bed her boyfriends sleeping in. Hailey painfully rises from the floor and stumbles her way into the bathroom. Her face is covered in bruises, old and new. Her lip bust from lasts night round Nate took on her, her ribs in agony. Not once before has she experienced anything this painful from Nate. Carefully Hailey dabs the old foundation onto her face, enough just to cover to bruises shes covered in. "Morning baby" Nate lovingly whispers to Hailey, making his way to her. "Morning" Hailey forces a smile onto face, her body tensing up in fear of Nate. "How long before your heading off to work?" Nate asks, calculating the fun he could have with Hailey in the time span she has before work. "Half an hour, Jays coming to pick me up" Hailey replies, continuing to place the foundation onto her face. "Okay" Nate simply nodds, walking away and weirdly leaving Hailey to it. "Please" Hailey beggs for help, tilting her delicate head backwards asking for a mirical.

Luckily its winter, so Hailey dressing herself in long jumpers makes it a tiny bit easier to hide her bruises. She pulls out a long wolly burgandy jumper along with a black pair of skinny jeans. Just as she's about to place her jumper over her head, a long pole strikes her over the back of the head. Her limb body drops to the floor, a surprisingly small gash spils blood over the floor. "I couldn't loose you Hailey" Nate whispers before going back to sleep, un-remorsfuly and without a second thought.