chapter 31

Nara- oh yes! Hello Lorenzo, I'm nara. I am shizu's adoptive brother.

What the hell? He didn't give Enzo any respect at all! How dare he? Nara offered his hand towards enzo.

Enzo- you as well nara.

Enzo went to offer his hand out but I grabbed Enzo's hand and pulled it back to myself.

Shizu- we have to go meet other people that are worth my time. Ashley, sebastian, zane you all look so amazing but i will talk to you guys later.

I pulled Enzo away from them.

Enzo- pumpkin, what was that all about?

Shizu- i don't want to be near nara at all.

Enzo- why not? Isn't he your brother right?

Shizu- adoptive and i left that family once me and him decided to date.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Enzo- decided to date?

Shizu- yes, he was my first ever boyfriend. He ended things rudely when he found out I was a vampire. Then I met you and you are my second and last boyfriend.

I smiled towards him.

Enzo- i can understand that you don't want to be anywhere near him.

I stopped walking and turned towards him.

Shizu- let's slow dance goupa.

He smiled softly at the sweet nickname and pulled me closer, placing his strong veiny hands on my slender hips. I slid my hands up his chest and placed them on his shoulders. He moved my body softly with the music that played through the room.

Shizu- you know, the first moment i saw you i knew from an instant that you are the most handsome man i have ever seen.

Enzo- and the first moment i saw you, i knew in an instant that you are the only one for me.

I leaned in even closer and placed my lips onto his. After a moment I pulled away from the kiss.

Shizu- I love you so much.

He twirled me and bent my body backwards. I laughed happily and smiled at him.

Enzo- i love you too pumpkin.

He leaned down and kissed me again before pulling me upwards to stand straight. I took his hand in mine, entangling our fingers together.

Shizu- aren't you such a romantic goupa.

Enzo- only for you my love. Now shall we meet the others?

I hummed softly into his ear and pulled him closer.

Shizu- i have a better idea, we could just head back to your room.

I teased playfully. He bit his lip at my offer.

Enzo- that suggestion sounds so heavenly and tempting but i cannot leave just yet. Salena would kill the both of us for slipping away for some fun.

He emphasized the word fun. I laughed softly and enjoyed looking into his beautiful eyes.

Shizu- can we at least sit down, these shoes are killing me.

I joked, causing him to laugh.

Enzo- There are no seats here and I would offer you my lap as a seat but I think that everyone would think that is inappropriate for a setting such as this.

I pushed his shoulder playfully and smiled brightly.

Shizu- wouldn't that be such a shame.

He smiled and laughed, his amazing deep laugh entered my ears.