chapter 15

He laughed at me.
Shizu- don’t laugh at me!!
I swam towards the ladder and climbed out of the pool. I noticed a door behind a chair in the corner of the room. What the hell is with me and finding doors? I moved towards the door, I wondered what’s in there. I grabbed the door knob and opened the door to a dark room. I moved my hand against the wall looking for a light switch. When I finally found it I flickered the light on. My face lit up as my eyes saw what was in the small room. There were a variety of different pool toys and I squeaked happily. I smirked ever so softly as an idea entered my mind. I noticed the sink in the corner of the room and I filled a water gun.
Ashley-where did shizu go?
She asked in worry and I crouched down on the floor and I aimed the best I could. I took a deep breath as if I was going to shoot a real gun. I aimed perfectly at Ashley's face and spoke under my breath.
Shizu- adios.
My smirk never left my face as I pushed the trigger and got her right in the face. She screamed in fright. Her head jerked around the room, trying to find where the culprit was but she couldn’t see me at all.
Ashley- who did that?!
I kept my smirk on my face and stood up straight, walking back into the pool area and keeping the gun at my side.
Shizu- looking for me?
I say teasingly , causing her too scoff once she saw me.
Ashley- did you shoot me with that?!
I nodded with no hesitation.
Shizu- well of course i did!
Ashley- oh you little! I’m going to kill you!
She began racing to the ladder and  sprayed her again. She ran towards me and jumped on me. I squealed out, we were laughing like children. I dropped the gun and ran into the pool. She screamed out as we landed into the water. We swam up to the surface and were laughing happily together. Our laughs were soon cut short as a voice spoke out to us from the edge of the pool on the shallow end.
Jasper- it sounds like you guys are having fun.
I smiled brightly at jasper.
Shizu- jasper!
Jasper- hello miss shizu.
He smiled at me.
Shizu- are you going to join us?
Jasper- I can if you would like, king lorenzo sent me to keep you company.
My face lit up at the mention of enzo.
Shizu- are you sure?
I asked and he nodded to me, confirming that he was okay with it.
Jasper- do you mind if I step away a few moments too change?
I let out a laugh at his words.
Shizu- of course i don’t mind, what are you going to do? Swim in your full uniform?
He laughed shyly.
Jasper- right.
Jasper turned around and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. My eyes landed on the water gun and I quickly climbed out of the pool. I picked it up and turned around quickly, aiming my gun at zane. He moved his hands up and covered his face to try and not get sprayed.
Shizu- you think your hands are going to save you?
I started spraying him with water and after a moment I felt as if a bucket of water was poured on top of me. I let out a shocked gasp and I glared at him.
Shizu- you little!!!
I put the gun down and I ran towards the pool. I jumped onto zane causing him to yell. I swam up to the surface and zane swam up after me. Once he surfaced I laughed in his face.
Zane- that was so rude.
I smiled cockily.
Shizu- what are you gonna do about it?
He glared at me and without a second later I felt a hand dragging me down into the water. I started panicking and kept trying to swim to the surface with no progress. I felt the bottom of my foot touch the bottom of the pool and the hand disappeared. Shouldn’t I be drowning?! Oh right… I'm already dead so I don't need to breathe. Ilay onto my back, laying my back against the bottom of the pool. Someone jumped into the pool. I smiled,  it must have been jasper. I swam up and grabbed his foot. I heard a yell and let go, swimming to the surface.
Jasper- do you like frightening me miss shizu?
Shizu- i guess so.
I ruffled his wet hair.
Shizu- you look really nice and relaxed.
Jasper- it is rare for someone like me who has a job like this to relax.
Shizu- yeah yeah, old man.
I smiled teasingly and he laughed.
Jasper- how can you assume that i am old?
I hummed.
Shizu- the way that enzzo and salena trusts you. They don’t seem like the ones too just trust anyone. So I can assume that you have been around them for a very long time.
He looked at me thoughtfully
Jasper- i am very proud that enzo has chosen a girl such as yourself.
I smiled happily at his words.
Shizu- thank you jasper.
Sebastian spoke, making all of us too turned to face him.
Sebastian- let’s play a game.
Zane- what game?
Sebastian- the color game.
Ashley- i’m in.
Jasper0 I would like to play.
Shizu- same here.
Sebastian- only one rule for vampires.
I narrowed my eyes at him.
Shizu- what is it?
Sebastian- no using your speed.
I rolled my eyes.
Shizu- i wasn't planning on it.
Sebastian- since i brought up the game i’ll be it first.
He climbed out of the pool, not even caring to use the ladder. We swam over to the wall and placed our hands on it as Sebastian faced away from us.
Sebastian- I'm going to choose cats as my topic.
He cleared his throat before speaking.
Sebastian- abyssiaian, american bobtail, american curl.
Zane quietly sank under the water and swam to the other side. That sneaky boy.
Sebastian- american short hair, american wirehair.