chapter 26

He hummed softly to me until I drifted off to sleep. My eyes shot open, this time I was in a completely cold sweat. Why is this happening to me? Enzo sat up and gently kissed my neck.

Enzo-are you okay? You are burning up.

I let out a shaky breath.

Shizu- i'm fine, just a bad dream.

Enzo- another one? Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?

I shook my head.

Shizu- it's really fine, just forget about it.he sighed and the door opened. Jasper walked into the room.

Jasper- oh! Miss shizu, enzo, you are already awake.

Shizu- i'll see you at breakfast, I need a showr.

Enzo- i'll see you then.

I smiled and looked at him, and softly placed my lips on his for a moment.

Shizu- see you then.

I got out of bed and slid my shoes on, walking past Jasper and out of the room. I walked back to my room and opened the door. I closed the door behind me.

Ashley- are you okay now?

I shook my head and sat down onto the bed beside her.

Ashley- tell me about it shi.

I let out a stressful sigh.

Shizu- I had the same nightmare twice.

Ashley- what happened in them.

Shizu- in my dream I woke up to someone calling my name. I was all alone. I decided to follow the mystery voice and it led me straight to enzo's room. I pushed his door open and...

I paused for a second, a tear slid down my cheek.

Shizu- enzo was lying on the floor dead. I went straight to him and pulled him into my arms and I held him tight. Nara walks into the room and shoves a steak through my heart.

She rubbed my arm reassuringly.

Ashley- it was a nightmare, enzo is not going to die.

Shizu- you're right... I need a shower.

She smiled.

Ashley- take it easy shizu.

I wrapped my arms around her. After a moment I pulled away and smiled at her.

Shizu- thank you.

Ashley- you know that i'll always be here for you.

Shizu- and the same thing goes to you.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and I got undressed. I took a shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I walked out into the room and into my closet. I put on a pair of underwear and a bra. I walked out of my closet and opened my suitcase. I put on a long sleeved black shirt and tucked it into a light blue short skirt. I slid on a pair of long black socks and put on my converse. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair. I then put on light makeup. I walked out of the bathroom.

Shizu- you ready to go?

She nodded.

Ashley- yeah let's go.

We made our way down to the dining hall for breakfast. I walked into the dining room and took my seat beside enzo. I placed my hand on his and smiled.

Shizu- I'm sorry I was so off earlier.

He squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek.

Enzo- i understand.