chapter 12

Enzo- can you hold these for a sec?
I nodded and he handed me the bottle and glasses. He took a seat beside me and covered us with the blanket. He then took the bottle and one of the glasses from me. He opened the bottle and filled up our glasses halfway. He then set the bottle on the ground and I leaned against him. I took a drink and looked at him.
Shizu- your eyes always lured me in, just something about your eyes leave me wanting more.
He smiled.
Enzo- sounds like me when i see you.
I blushed softly and shyly took another sip from my glass. He gently placed his hand under my chin, gently pulling my face to look at them. My eyes immediately locked onto his, making my heart pound against  my chest. He leaned in and gently placed his lips on mine. I smiled, the kiss was loving and sweet. He gently pulled away and placed his forehead on mine.
Enzo- i have no doubt you are the love of my life.
I leaned in and kissed him again. I pulled away and got up, setting the bottle and my glass on the table.
Enzo- what are you doing?
I offered my hand to him.
Shiz- may i have this dance?
He let out a laugh, his ahir shifted ever so cutely.
Enzo- but there is no music.
I huffed.
Shizu- shut up and dance with me.
He let out another laugh.
Enzo- alright alright.
He got up and set his glass next to mine. He took my hand and pulled me against his chest making me squeak. He let out a soft laugh and began slow dancing ith me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. The fire crackling being our music as we slowly danced in the room. He gently spun me, making me giggle. He pulled me back against him and he bends me back causing me to laugh.
Shizu- look at you being a lady killer.
He let out a laugh.
Enzo- shut up.
He smiled and leaned in, kissing me. The door suddenly opened and Enzo dropped me and a grunt left my throat as I hit the floor. I looked towards the door to see queen salena.
Enzo- salena!
Salena- how rude of you to drop her on the floor.
His eyes widened at what he had done and he helped me up off the floor. Once I was on my feet I glared at him.
Salena- not even a day in and you two already snuck off.
My face heated up at her words.
Salena- it’s cute, but you two need to go off to bed.
Enzo- of course sister, i’ll take her back to her room.
Salena- of course, i’ll clean up.
Enzo- thank you sister.
Enzo walked out of the room and once we got out of sight I punched his arm.
Enzo- owww!
Shizu- that’s or dropping me!
enzo- i’m sorry baby.
He cooed and I glared at him.
Enzo- how can i make it up to you?
I huffed playfully and spoke.
Shizu- kisses.
He smiled and grabbed my arm, stopping me. I turned to him.
shizu- hmm?
He moved forward and backed me up against the wall. As my back touched the wall he leaned in and placed his lips onto mine. His sweet lips against mine felt so perfect. He pushed his lips harder against mine. He gripped the back of my thighs and was about to pick me up. I placed my right hand onto his chest and slightly pushed. He pulled his lips from mine.
Enzo what is it?
Shizu- not there…
My face was red.
Enzo- sorry, i got too excited for a moment.
He took his hands away from me and looked away shyly. I leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek.
Shizu- i should be getting to my room.
He nodded and took my hand in his,  intangling our fingers together.
Enzo- right.
He began leading me to my room when Salena's voice yelled out.
Salena- jasper!
I chuckled and looked up at enzo too see a smile on his lips/
Shiuz- i feel bad for him.
He hummed.
Enzo- me too
One we got to my room he frowned and spoke.
Enzo- i guess this is goodnight.
Shizu- I wish i could stay in your room.
He nodded in agreement at my words.
Enzo- me too, but salena wouldn’t be happy.
I nodded and laughed softly at his frown, he can be so freaking cute. I leaned up and kissed him, pulling away from his lips after a moment.
Shizu- i had fun while it lasted.
He smiled at my words.
Enzo- yeah, i wish it would have lasted longer.
I played with his hands. I leaned up and once again kissed him for a moment. I pulled my lips away from his and opened my eyes softly.
Shizu- i’ll see you in the morning.
Enzo- i’ll see you then beautiful. I smiled shyly and  walked into my room, closing the door behind me. I rested my forehead against the dorr. I really really like him.
Ashley- i can see you had fun
I felt like I had jumped out of my skin.
Shizu- jesus ash! You scared the hell out of me!
Ashley sat down onto the bed, her hair was wrapped in a towel. She looks as if she had recently taken a shower.
Ashley- spill the tea.
I laughed softly and sat down beside her onto the nicely made bed.
Shizu- well he invited me to drink some blood with him and i gladly accepted.
Her face scrunched up with disgust when I mentioned drinking blood. I laughed softly at her reaction.
Shizu- well we went to the kitchen and got a bottle of blood and two wine glasses. He led me to a room only lit up by a fireplace. It looked like a living room and it had a soft blanket folded neatly on the couch. We kissed and I asked him to dance to no music.
Ashley- no music?
I nodded, letting her know that she had heard correctly.
Shizu- we were dancing slowly and he bent me back. He kissed me but then the moment got ruined. Saleana had opened the door and Enzo dropped me to the floor.
Ashley giggled.
Ashley- he seriously dropped you?!
I huffed.
Shizu- yes!
She couldn’t stop giggling so I hit her on the face with a pillow. I put the pillow back down and stood up.
Shizu- i’m going to take a shower.
She hummed.
Ashley- alright.
I walked towards the bathroom and opened the door. I turned on the lights and closed the door behind me. The bathroom, much like the kitchen was white. The shower had seen through glass walls and a big white bathtub resting beside it. There was a basket in the corner beside the sink that had Ashley's clothes in it. I began undressing and threw my clothing into the basket with her clothes. I turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot. After a few minutes of letting steam fill up the bathroom and finally into the water soothing my muscles. After my shower had ended, I turned off the water and o[ened the glass doors. I placed my feet on the already wet tiles. The steam was covering the room in a layer of water. I walked over to the sink, leaving a trail of footprints on the floor. I brushed my teeth and held my hair back as I spit into the sink and rinsed my mouth out. I got dressed in shorts and a tank top, not caring too much about putting on underwear or a bra. I turned off the light and opened the door to a pitch black room. Ash must have gone to sleep already. I got into the bed with her under the blankets. I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over my mind. A bright light was shining in my face. I groaned and sat up, letting out a yawn. I moved my feet onto the cold floor and stood up, stretching. I looked over to where I assumed Ashley had been but the bed was empty. She must have left already. I shrugged and walked to the bathroom, opening the door and turned the light on. I walked over to the sink once against and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my suitcase. My eyes caught view of a door I hadn't noticed last night. I abandoned my suitcase on the floor and walked over to the door. The door opened too a huge walk in closet.
Shizu- oh my god.
I muttered in awh as I walked into the room. The room was beautiful. There were dresses, shoes, and lots of jewelry. I slid my hand too brush through the dress when one had caught my eyes. It was a maroon color that had silver straps. Wow. It was knee length. It was so pretty. I put on underwear and a bra and slid on the dress. My eyes scanned over the pretty heels when my eyes landed on a pair of simple maroon heels. I put them on and stepped out of the closet, closing the door behind me. I Made my way out of the room after brushing my hair. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked around at the different things in it. I saw a pitcher of what I was assuming was orange juice. I took the pitcher out of the fridge and set it down onto the counter. I looked around the cupboards and grabbed a glass. I placed the glass on the counter and filled it up, putting the pitcher back in the fridge. I placed the glass to my lips and let the drink slide out of the cup into my mouth. A voice spoke up making me begin choking on my drink in shock. I set my glass down on the counter.