chapter 20

He mumbled against my lips and kissed me once again. When he finally pulled away I hummed.
Shizu- i’ll see you then handsome.
I went to pull away but he wouldn’t let me. I laughed softly.
Shizu- what is it now?
Enzo- the school is called cross academy.
I hummed.
Shizu- is that it?
He nodded.
Enzo- i’ll have jasper drop something off for you too wear. I want to shower before breakfast.
Shizu- okay mister bossy.
He laughed at my words.
Enzo- i’ll see you then.
Shizu- see you then.
I gave him a quick kiss. He let me go and I walked out of his room. I walked to my room and quietly opened my door. I saw Ashley and Sebastian wrapped together in bed. They were still fast asleep. I closed the door behind me as quiet as I could. I took off my shoes so I wouldn't be loud. I set them down beside the door and tiptoed to the bathroom. I opened the door and quietly closed it behind me. I turned on the light and let out a relaxed sigh. I got undressed and put my clothing into the basket. I walked over to the shower and turned on the water for it to heat up. I walked to my sink and looked at my body in the mirror. I smiled asi saw the marks that he left on my body. I should dye my hair, dark brown is such a boring color. I got into the shower. I enjoyed the hot water hitting my skin. I closed my eyes and just remembered every place he had touched me./ i took my shower and turned off the water. I stepped onto the wet tiles. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair out. I grabbed a robe and slid it on. I tied it and walked  out of the bathroom. I blinked in surprise as the sight of Sebastian in his boxers. I averted my eyes immediately.
Shizu- well then, i wasn’t expecting to see that.
Ashley- holy shit! When the hell did you get in here?
Shizu- a while ago actually. I took a shower as you can see.
Sebastia- I am so sorry that you had to see me dressed like this.
I laughed softly.
Shizu- it’s no problem, just get dressed.
Ashley and Sebastian moved around and got completely dressed.
Ashley- you can look now.
I put my hand down, there was a knock on the bedroom door.
Shizu- come in!
The door opened and Jasper walked into the room. He had a dress and a shoe box in his arms.
Jasper- I am here hith what enzo has entrusted me to give you.
He looked around the room, seeing the three of us.
Jasper- good morning miss ashley and mister sebastian.
Ashley- good morning jasper.
Jasper walked over to the end of the bed and set the dress and box on it. He moved to the top of the bed and began making the bed.
Shizu- oh jasper! No, I can do that myself.
He shook his head.
Jasper- i can do it myself. Ashley and Sebastian, I suggest that the both of you take a shower.
Ashley- okay.
Jasper- i will bring you a change of clothes mister sebastian.
Sebastian- oh please just call me sebastian.
Jasper nodded.
Jasper- yes of course.
Ashley and Sebastian went into the bathrooms and closed the door behind them. Jasper has finished making the bed and properly laid rge dress down.
Jasper- i will see you during breakfast miss shizu.
Shizu- i’ll see you then.
He bowed to me and walked out of the room, closing the door gently behind him. I walked over to my closet and opened the poor. I turned on the light and closed the door behind me. I Looked through the underwear and bras. I decided on white lace underwear and a matching white lace bra, I put them on and left the closet, turning off the light and shutting the door behind me. I let my robe fall to my feet on the cold floor. I walked towards the bed and touched the dress. The top started out purple and went down fading into white. It looked as if there were golden tiny feathers all over the dress. I let go of the dress and opened the box that was beside it. It was a pair of snow white heels. They were so pretty. I picked up the dress from the bed. I put it on and zipped up the back of the dress. I then picked up the hells and bent down/. I slid my feet into the heels and stood up straight. Wow this dress is long, it just barely stayed off the ground. I straightened out my dress and sat on the edge of the bed. After about fifteen minutes had passed the bathroom door had opened. They walked out of the bathroom, the both of them were wearing robes.
Shizu- well you two took long enough.
Ashley- sorry we took so long.
Shizu- it’s fine.
I smiled at them and stood up. I walked to my suitcase and dragged it with me into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and walked over to the sink. I opened my suitcase and pulled out my curling iron. I plugged it in and let it heat up. I brushed my long, straight, waist length hair once again. I began taking a long time, curling my hair with intense care. Ashley had joined me in the bathroom at this point. She was wearing a cute knee length lavender dress with a matching pair of lavender colored heels.
Shizu- you look so pretty!
She smiled at me as she opened her makeup box.
Ashley- so do you!
I finished up my hair and did my makeup. We cleaned up the bathroom and finally had made our way downstairs. Once we walked into the dining hall, salena had gasped softly. I felt my face heat up as I felt enzo’s eyes on me. He made me feel so shy and loved.
Enzo- wow.
He muttered breathlessly. I shifted shyly as my face burned bright red. Ashley nudged her elbow into my side.
Ashley- let’s go eat.
I looked down sadly and I made my way over to enzo. Jasper sat me down and Enzo seemed frozen. He may have seemed frozen but his eyes followed my every movement. He gently kissed my cheek and mumbled into my ear.
Enzo- you look so amazing.
I couldn’t help but smile shyly at his words. God the littlest things he says or does drives me nuts. I mumbled shyly as I looked down at my lap.
Shizu- shush, you are making me so shy.
He smiled and kissed my cheek once again. After we had eaten, Enzo had walked with me, Ashley, and jasper. Our hands were entangled together. Once we finally got to the limo he had turned to face me.
Enzo- I will miss you so damn much.i laughed softly at his cuteness. How can he be so dang adorable but so dominant in bed?
Shizu- I shouldn’t be too long, i’ll come see when i return. Is that okay?
He smiled and nodded. I could look at his smile forever.
Enzo- i will be trying my best to be patient as i wait for you..
I laughed softly and leaned up, softly placing my lips on his. After a moment I pulled away and smiled.
Shizu- i’ll miss you.
His smile was so damn bright as he looked at only me.
Enzo-i’ll miss you too , beautiful.
I got into the limo and Ashley and Jasper followed behind me. He was so insistent that we take the imo because in his words it was the only car I deserved. I watched him frown before walking up the steps and back into the castle. I watched him as he went as the car began pulling away.
Ashley- Jasper, did you see the way that they were acting?
I turned my attention towards her.
Jasper- it was so cute! They are such love birds.
Ashley- I know right!
They spoke as if I wasn't even there with them. I huffed shyly.
Shizu- shut up you two.
After a few minutes the limo had driven past a pair of white metal gates that were open for us. We pull up to the front of the school. All of their stars were in the car as their whispers swarmed about the air. I shifted uncomfortably.jasper gently patted my hand. I glanced up at him and smiled.
Jasper- everything is okay, the students just aren’t used to seeing stuff like this.
I nodded and the car moved to a stop. The driver opened the door and Jasper got out.. Ashley then stepped out of the limo before me. I let out a nervous sigh and made my way out of the limo. My dress shifted  into the original state once I had gotten out of the limo. Eyes were assl on us. A beautiful female approached us and bowed standing back up straight.
???- you must be lady shizu, am i correct?
Her voice was soft. I nodded and bowed to her. Once I stood up straight I flattened down my dress.
Shiz- it is a pleasure to meet you, miss?
???- pleasure is all mine. I am the headmaster’s daughter, yue cross. My father sent me down to lead you to him.
Jasper nodded to her.
Jasper- please do.
Yue turned around and began walking back into the school. Jasper followed behind her. Me and Ashley walked behind Jasper, locking our arms together. We were led through the school and to a door. Yue opened the door and there stood a man sitting at a desk, hsi hair seemed as if it was dyed blonde. He had facial hair and his jawline was rather sharp. He looked as if he could be strict but it seemed he was really kind.
Yue- headmaster.
He frowned at her words.
Mr.cross- oh how i really wish that you would call me father.
He looked up and his attention turned to me. He stood up immediately and walked towards me. He stretched his hand out towards me and smiled. I placed my hand in his and bowed to him. He grabbed my shoulder and straightened me.