chapter 10

He stood up and came closer to me. I gulped as he was getting closer and closer. He pressed me against the wall, his chest pressed against mine. He leaned into my ear and placed his hands onto my hips. He then  whispered huskily into my ear.
Enzo- shall we continue?
I gulped and gently gripped the top button of his shirt. He attached his lips to my neck as I began unbuttoning his shirt. I whimpered out at the sensations. Once I unbuttoned his shirt I pushed it off of him and he took my shirt off of me. He once again lifted me up and laid me down on my bed. He began moving his lips lower and he kissed my stomach. His hands slid under my back and I woke up the next morning wrapped up in bed with enzo under my blankets. I sat up on his lap and smothered his face in kisses. He groaned tiredly.
Shizu- good morning enzo~
I cooed. He put his hands on my hips and opened those perfect red eyes.
Enzo- good morning.
He spoke huskily.
Shizu- how did you sleep?
He smiled.
Enzo- amazing because of you.
I gently kissed him.
Shizu- let’s get dressed and go get something to eat, i’ll make breakfast.
He nodded and kissed me. I giggled and pulled from the kiss to get dressed to eat. We got dressed and went down stairs. The house was quiet as we went down the stairs. We walked into the kitchen to see Ashley with her head on the island counter.
Shizu- ash? You okay?
She groaned. Sebastian closed the freezer.
Sebastian- she’s hungover.
I hummed.
Shizu- oh, well i’m making breakfast and enzo is here.
Ashley’s head shot up and she glared at sebastian.
Ashley- I told you he was here!
Sebastian gave Enzo a fist bump.
Sebastian- great to see you again bro.
Enzo- yeah you too.
Sebastian went to care for Ashley and Enzo sat down to watch me cook. I began getting everything out.
Enzo- I can help with your hangover.
Ashley- oh?
He nodded.
Enzo- it’s a vampire gift.
She furrowed her eyebrows but turned to him.
Ashley- i’d like to see.
Enzo- alright once i open my eyes i want to focus on them.
She hesitantly nods. He closed his eyes, by his expression he was focusing. I focused on cooking and after a few moments I heard Ashley wow.
Ashley- that’s so cool!
Enzo- i thought you would like it.
Ashley- thank you!
He laughed.
Enzo- it’s no problem
I flipped the bacon and continued to watch it sizzle. I want to go grab my drink from the fridge. Zane began walking into the room.
Shizu- can you watch the bacon for a sec enzo?
Enzo- yeah sure.
Enzo walked beside me.
Shizu- thanks, i want to grab my drink out of the fridge.
Enzo- go ahad.
I kissed his cheek and went to go to the fridge but tripped on my own two feet and slai slammed straight into zane’s chest.
Shizu- i’m so sorry zane!
He grabbed my shoulders to steady me.
Zane- it’s fine, don’t worry about it.
He gave me a smile and I gave him a hug as a thank you. I let go and moved past him.
Zane- what was that for?
I shrugged.
Shizu- a thank you for catching me.
He nodded.
Zane- alright.
I opened the fridge and grabbed my peach iced tea. I closed the fridge behind me and made my way back over to the stove to take back over.
Shizu- thank you again.
He hugs me from behind.
Enzo- it was nothing, what are you drinking?
I hummed.
Shizu- peach iced tea.
Enzo- that sounds so good, may I have a aste? I love tea.
I nodded.
Shizu- I do too, go ahead it’s really good.
He opened the bottle and took a drink.
Enzo- oh wow! It’s so good!
Shizu- it’s my favorite tea.
Enzo- i can understand why, it makes my mouth water for more.
I take the bacon out of the pan and I place them on a plate. I then set plates of acon, eggs, sausage, and toast on the table. I moved to the fridge and grabbed the jam and closed the fridge behind me.i grab a butter knife and set it on the table. Zack walked into the kitchen.
Shizu- hey zack, you’re just on time. Just finished cooking breakfast.
Zack- it smells amazing.
I smiled.
Shizu- thank you.
Zack took a seat.
Zack- no problem.
As we all began eating i spokeout.
Shizu- so i’m leaving to go with enzo for a week and i want you guys to come with me.
Zack hummed.
Zack- if i didn’t have a big test this week i would come. I’m sorry shizu.
I gave him a smile.
Shizu- don’t worry about it.
I turned too zane.
Shizu- what about you zane?
He smiled.
Zane- i would love to go!
I nodded and turned to Ashley and sebastian.
shizu- what about you two?
Ashley smiled.
Ashley- we would follow you to the ends of the world.
I smiled.
Shizu- i’d gladly have you two beside me.
We finished eating and packed what we would all need for the week with enzo. I went to open my bedroom door but enzo grabbed my waist. I giggle.
Shizu- what is it?
He turned me around and kissed me. I felt like I was melting against his lips and he gripped my hips tightly. I groaned out softly and he pulled away. I whined and grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards me and I kissed him again. He laughed and happily kissed me back. I then let go and grabbed my bags and went downstairs, meeting up with zane, ashley, and sebastian.
Shizu- are you guys ready to go?
They nodded.
Enzo- alright, my driver is waiting outside.
We took our bags to the car and the driver put it in the trunk of a limousine.
Shizu- shizu- jesus, why get a car this expensive?
He laughs.
Enzo- id ride in style.