chapter 36

I shook my head.

Shizu- I couldn't, I'm no longer hungry anymore anyway.

I stayed quiet after that. After a few moments Natalya entered the room.

Natalya- shizu, salena, i ask the both of you to join me on a ride to town.

Salena- at this very moment?

She nodded her head.

Natalya- there is a restaurant in town that i would love to show the both of you.

She glared at Max as salena and I stood from our seats.

Shizu- i would gladly join you natalya.

Natalya- thank you shizu.

We followed her out of the building and entered the car.

Natalya- I am so sorry dear, Max seems to really dislike you. Did something happen between the both of you?

I let out a sigh.

Shizu- he knows i'm not of royal blood he seems to think i'm not pure blood and that i'm a so called slut and seduced lorenzo.

She sighed angrily.

Natalya- one turn of magic is pure blood.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Shizu- how did you know?

Natalya- you can smell it on a vampire. Even he can but he is just so delusional. I am so sorry about him.

Shizu- no no i understand completely. He seems a bit angry.

Natalya- oh my he wasn't always like that. When I fell for him my goodness.

She laughed to herself as she recalled the memory.

Natalya- i met him at a party i was some girl back then. Plenty of guys wanted my attention but I had no interest in any of them. Max on the other hand, he had charms that swept me off of my feet.

Shizu- sounds as if he used to be very sweet.

She laughed once again.

Salena- you should have seen him when he was just a young prince. What a total cute kid.

Natalya- he was such a gentle man back then, always tripping over himself to get my attention.

Salena- he was absolutely crazy over her. I remember helping him set up his first date then.

Natalya- we were so young then.

Shizu- you both are still rather young.

They both laughed.

Natalya- oh you sweet girl. I wish I could be your age again.

She rubbed my arm dearly. I smiled at her and we pulled into a parking lot. She had taken me there to get food and not worry about the vervain. Natalya was such a sweet woman and queen. I wish to rule like her but with the amazing king Lorenzo hand in hand. When we had finally returned to her castle, laurance was waiting for us.

Laurance- shizu, i prepared a gift to apologize for my father's actions.

Shizu- oh laurance you didn't need to do that on his behalf.

Laurance- well i really didn't like how he treated you at all.

I smiled softly.

Natalya- that's my son!

Laurance approached me and held out a small red box. I took the lid off of it and I couldn't help but let out a soft gasp. It was a light blue diamond heart necklace.