45, wednesday july 13th

Three weeks had passed, and I had spent that time away from kain and the school. I tried my best to push myself more and more these days. It gets a little hard at times but I believe that i am moving forward as a whole.

Jasper- good morning shizu!

He opened the curtains, letting the morning sunlight fill the dark room. I pushed a smile onto my face.

Shizu- good morning jas.

Jasper- how are you feeling today?

I let out a tired sigh.

Shizu- i'm doing well.

Jasper- your inlaw parents have arrived in the castle this morning to attend breakfast.

Shizu- mm, thank you. Do let them know that I will join them soon.

Jasper- yes of course.

He bowed and left the room, closing the door softly. I sat up and walked towards my bathroom. I washed my face and removed my clothing. I watched myself in the mirror.

Shizu- ew am i gaining weight?

My stomach seemed to have gotten a little bigger. I let out a breath as I felt myself get a little nauseous. I should eat breakfast soon. I went with a natural makeup look and I moved to my closet. I slid on a long burgundy velvet red dress. The sleeves were spaghetti straps so I slid on a cover and I moved to my jewlery. I put a red bow into my hair, slid on red earrings, and put on the necklace that Enzo had given me. I slid on red heels and made my way downstairs, turning off the light and closing my door after me. I walked into the dining hall to see everyone smiling and enjoying their time.

Shizu- hello mom and dad.

Melody- shizu! My dear daughter!

Jax- good morning dear

Melody's face furrowed as if she was trying to figure something out.

Melody- dear, do you hear that extra heartbeat?

I furrowed my eyebrows as melody stood and approached me. She knelt down and placed her ear to my stomach. Uh this is weird. She stood up straight and had a look of hope as tears cornered her eyes.

Melody- you're pregnant.

My eyes widened.

Shizu- excuse me?

I felt my heart stop.

Melody- you can continue his legacy.

Salena- congrats sister!

I slid my hands onto my stomach. I'm holding Enzo's child inside me? A tear slid down my cheek. This hurts, this hurts so bad. At least I will have a piece of the love of my life. I sat down to join them to eat and then I left the room. I went down the hallway of paintings of previous kings and queens. I stopped in front of me and Enzo's wedding photo. The smile on our faces made my heart ache.

Shizu- oh enzo, did you hear? I'm pregnant with your child.

My hand gently touched his face in the painting. I set my other hand on my stomach.

Shizu- we finally get to start a family.

I paused for a moment, looking down and dropping my hand to my side.

Shizu- but you aren't here.

I lifted my hands to my chest, looking at Enzo once again. My fingers played softly with my wedding ring as I looked at the painting.

Kain- shizu!

A breathless kain was running towards me, being chased by a shouting jasper.

Jasper- lord aka! You cannot just let yourself into the castle without the consent of the queen!