chapter 27

I breathed heavily. He laughed softly at my words before speaking.

Enzo- we imprinted on each other.

I sat on his lap and looked at him.

Shizu- imprinted?

I asked in confusion. He nodded, confirming what I had asked.

Enzo- you know how wolves imprint on their lovers that they want to be with forever.

Shizu- well i guess yeah

Enzo- well it's exactly like that.

Shizu- does that mean...?

I paused.

Enzo- that we are lovers?

He finished my sentence. I nodded, confirming what I had been thinking of.

Enzo- not yet, i want you to decide what you want yourself.

I smiled and laid down beside him on the bed, facing him while on my side.

Shizu- do you think that we could possibly do that again sometime?

I asked. He laughed softly, that bright wide smile was on his lips. I smiled to myself. I love that smile so much.

Enzo- as many times as you want to beautiful.

I placed my lips onto his shoulder, gently kissing his skin.

Enzo- do you want to get something to drink?

I smiled mischievously.

Shizu- i'd rather taste you.

His face heated up and he spoke shyly.

Enzo- let's get dressed.

He said, completely ignoring what I had said. I laughed quietly to myself and got out of his bed, standing up. I slid my clothing on and pulled my hair back into a messy bun. He took my hand in his and we began making our way down the hall towards the stairs. We laughed happily as we were talking.

Enzo- I am so glad I met you.

He said suddenly. I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. I pulled away from the kiss and looked up into his perfect red eyes. His hair hung down towards me as he leaned over me. I slid my free hand to his cheek. I love him so damn much.

Shizu- this is early but i had already decided days ago and i really want to tell you.

He hummed, looking straight into my eyes.

Enzo- decided what?

He asked. I let out a nervous breath and spoke.

Shizu- I love you enzo.

His expression shifted from serious to hopeful and a smile on his lips.

Enzo- do you mean it?

Shizu- I would never lie to you.

His smile widened. He spoke, his voice soft and loving.

Enzo- i love you so much shizu.

He roughly placed his lips on mine, my back hitting the wall from his roughness. He groaned softly. His lips slid to my neck and slid across my skin. He whispered into my ear, softly nibbling onto my ear lobe.

Enzo- i want you again baby girl.

I felt my stomach flutter with the nickname he had called me. His teeth sunk into my neck once again. I groaned softly into his ear, enjoying the pain and pleasure that he was causing. He pulled my right thigh up to his waist and wrapped it around him. He began pulling at my shirt as he began moving the fabric upwards. I put my hand on his chest, stopping him from continuing. He pulled his teeth from my neck and gently kissed where he had bitten me.