chapter 33

Salena- yes we are leaving today and do not worry, i am giving the both of you two time to spend together before we leave.

Enzo- thank you for being thoughtful sister.

I stood up onto my feet and took Enzo's hand in mine.

Shizu- come on goupa.

He stood up and I led him to mine and Ashley's room. He helped me go through my closet to pick out what I was going to wear at the wolves kingdom.

Enzo- i am going to miss you so much baby girl.

I smiled and looked at him, not being far away from him.

Shizu- call me every night.

He slid his hands onto my hips and pulled my body closer to his.

Enzo- i am going to miss the feeling of your touch, the feeling of your soft sweet lips on mine, your smell that always makes my head go cloudy. I hate being away from you, you are my addiction.

I smiled thoughtfully and leaned up, placing my lips on his plump ones. After a moment I put all the clothes we picked out into my suitcase. I kissed his cheek then spoke softly into his ear.

Shizu- i need to get changed daddy.

He bit his lip and chuckled.

Enzo- you are such a damn tease.

I smiled playfully.

Shizu- oh I know.

I grabbed a dress and a pair of heels from the closet before walking pass him and into my bathroom, closing the door behind me. I took off my clothing and slid on a long light blue simple but respectful dress. I slid my feet into a pretty pair of light blue heels. I pulled some of my hair back and clipped it there with a moon clip that had diamonds dangling from the moon on silver chains. I let the rest of my blue hair rest on my shoulders and my back. I applied some make up and I grabbed my makeup bag. I grabbed my toothbrush, tooth paste, and my hair brush. I held the items in my arms and I stepped out of the bathroom. Enzo smiled as his eyes laid on the sight of me.

Enzo- you are always so god damn beautiful baby girl.

He slid his hands past my hips and onto my ass, squeezing softly. Enzo placed his lips on mine. There was a knock on my bedroom door. Enzo slid his hands to my waist.

Shizu- you can come in!

I called out towards the door and salena pushed the door open.

salena- it is time for us to go.

Shizu- of course.

Enzo moved his hands away from my body and picked up my suitcase after I had put everything into the suitcase. We walked down the stairs and Enzo put my suitcase into the trunk.

Enzo- i'm going to miss you so much pumpkin.

I placed my hand on his cheek and rubbed it gently with my thumb.

Shizu- i will miss you too goupa.

I leaned up and placed my lips onto his before I got into the car. Enzo watched us as we pulled away from the castle. It had taken us six hours for us to finally arrive at the castle. There were two men and a woman standing close to the car. Alex got out of the car and opened the door for us. He helped salena get out of the car and then me. I smiled towards him.

Shizu- thank you so much alex.

He returned the smile I was giving him.

Alex- of course my lady.