chapter 21

Mr.cross- no need to do such things lady shizu. I should be the one bowing to you.

I smiled nervously.

Shizu- I'm still new to this kind of thing.

Cross- new to being a vampire?

I shook my head.

Shizu- I've been a vampire for a while now. It's been over two years. It's being in a castle and dressing like this that I am not used to.

He let out a laugh at my words. I turned to face jasper. Smiling softly at him.

Shizu- shall you leave us to talk jasper?

He bowed to me.

Jasper- yes of course miss shizu.

Jasper stood up straight and turned around. He walked out of the room and closed the doors behind him.

Cross- dear will you send zero to wait outside the room? I want him to give lady shiz and miss Ashley a tour around our lovely school.

She nodded.

Cross- tell him that he is to be on his best behavior, they are important guests.

Yue- yes father.

He smiled brightly as he watched her leave, closing the door behind her. He must be very proud of her. His attention moved to me once again.

Cross- please have a seat.

Me and Ashley sat down in the two comfy chairs in front of the big desk.

Cross- so anything else you would like to discuss?

Shizu- yeah actually, i have a request.

He placed his arms on the desk and leaned closer.

Cross- what is your request?

Shizu- i would like to be entered into the day class, i don't want the night class to know that i am a vampire.

His expression hardened.

Cross- how am i supposed to be sure that i can trust you?

I smiled softly at him.

Shizu- you can trust me headmaster, i don't drink blood anymore.

I ignored Ashley's worried glance and kept my attention on the now shocked headmaster.

Ross- not even blood tablets?

I shook my head as a no.

Shizu- i no longer want to drink it because i can live just fine without it.

He smiled.

Cross- may I ask if Enzo had turned you?

I shook my head once again.

Shizu- it's a story in itself alright. Are you sure you want to hear it?

He nodded happily.

Cross- I would like to know.

Shizu- I was turned into a vampire by a friend of mine with magic. I have a dear friend of mine who had once loved me dearly. I did not have the same feelings because I was with someone else. He decided he couldn't handle it and tried to turn me into a vampire. At the time he had hoped it would have killed me but it didn't.

He had watched me closely as I spoke.

Cross- if you were turned by magic then that means that you are a pure blood.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Shizu- a pure blood?

He hummed softly and leaned back into his chair.