chapter 9

More tears slid down my face. I didn’t want the pain to get worse. He poured more into my mouth, increasing the pain.
???- swallow it!
I hesitantly swallowed it and cried out in pain as my insides felt extreme pain. He finally got off of me and I curled into a ball and sobbed. I heard footsteps walk away from me. I slowly got up and ran as fast as I could. I pushed through the front door and slammed it behind me.
Sebastian- shizu! Are you okay?!
I kept walking till I got into my room, completely ready to throw myself in bed and just cry. I pushed open my door and saw Enzo with his hoodie in his hands. He set it down and stood up.
Enzo- i’m surprised that you still have it.
He glanced at me and terror filled his expression. Not caring anymore I threw myself into his arms and sobbed. He rubbed my head and held me tight.
Enzo- it’s okay, what happened?
Between sobs I spoke.
Shizu- i-i was attacked by another vampire.
He picked me up and held me in his rams on the ed.
Enzo- i won’t ever let anyone hurt you.
Shizu- i don’t want to be here anymore.
Enzo- okay, we will leave tomorrow.
I nodded.
Enzo- hey, let’s get you cleaned up.
He set me to sit normally on my bed. He went into my bathroom and returned with a wet towel. He sat down beside me and brushed the towel against my face. I look into his eyes.  He wasn’t wearing contacts anymore. His eyes, the beautiful intrancing red, just lures me in. He rubs the towel against my forehead. I gently leaned forward and placed my lips on his. He didn’t hesitate to kiss me back. I pulled away.
Shizu- i shouldn’t have done that… i’m sorry.
Enzo grabbed my jaw and I looked at him.
Enzo- hey, i’m glad you did it.
I broke his grasp.
Shizu- because you now know that i’m weak when it comes to you? Because I'm naive?
Enzo- i would never think bad things about you.
Shizu- you know you aren’t going too easily to worm your way into my good graces.
He laughed.
Enzo- give me a week
I raised an eyebrow.
Shizu- a week?
He nodded.
Enzo- actually stay with me for a week and if you decide you don’t like me you can always come back here.
Shizu- only if i can bring my friends.
He smiled.
Enzo- deal.
He stretched his hand out toward me. I giggled and shook his hand.
Shizu- deal.
The room went silent for a moment and I glanced at my tv. I rubbed the back of my head  and looked at enzo.
Shizu- wanna watch a movie?
I asked casually. He looked at me and smiled.
Enzo- i would love too.
I cleared my throat.
Shizu- i’ll put on netflix so you can choose a movie while i change my shirt.
Enzo- alright, also.
I look at him as I get up.
Shizu- what is it?
Enzo- are you okay?
I nodded.
Shizu- yeah… surprisingly.
Enzo- it’s the vervain. It’s like acid to us.
I nodded.
Shizu- i’ll be right back.
Enzo- right.
I grabbed a different tank top and disappeared into the bathroom. After a moment i came back out of the bathroom and he had chosen a movie called ‘to all the boys i loved before’. I sat down onto the couch beside him.
Shizu- i never thought you would like a movie like this.
He hummed.
Enzo- i love cute things.
He looked away and mumbled.
Shizu- what was that?
Enzo- nothing.
I narrowed my eyes.
Shizu- tell me
Enzo- what are you going to do if i don’t?
He teased. I huffed and jumped on him causing him to laugh and fall onto his back with me hovering over top of him.
Enzo- fine i’ll tell you.
I smiled.
Shizu- good!
He blushed softly and I couldn't help but get trapped in his beautiful eyes.
Enzo- i um i said like you.
He spoke shyly before looking into my eyes. I felt my heart begin to race knowing that he is looking right at only me. He placed his hand on the side of my face. I love his touch, it makes me feel wanted. I glanced at his lips and I leaned in. He leaned up and our lips connected. I placed my hands at his sides so I could keep myself up. His hands went to my waist, my shirt slightly going up. His tongue slid across my bottom lip just like it did two years ago. I opened my mouth and his tongue slid into my mouth, giving me a weird sensation. I adjusted myself so I was sitting on his lap and I leaned down so he didn’t have to lean up and I placed my hands on his chest. He grabbed onto the bottom of my shirt and began lifting it. I broke from the kiss momentarily and pulled my shirt over my head. I placed my lips on his and opened my mouth. Hi his tongue danced with mine as he picked me up and he laid me onto my back on my bed. He moved his mouth away from mine and just like that night he left open stinging kisses down my jaw and neck. I gently moaned at the feeling, tilting my head all the way back. Pleasurable tingles spread through my body. The door suddenly opened and I jumped. I sat up too and saw a shocked Ashley at the door.
Ashley- when the fuck did enzo get here?
Ashley slurred, I sighed.
Shizu- drunk girls don’t get too walked around.
I put on my shirt and led her back to sebastian.
Sebastian- sorry.
Shizu- keep her here, I have someone over and are trying to watch a movie.
He nodded.
Sebastian- will do.
I went back up the stairs to my room. I closed my door behind me and enzo was sitting on my bed. I rubbed my head.
Shizu- she’s back with her boyfriend now.