chapter 6

Ashley- be good too my best friend or i will hurt you.
I blushed.
Enzo- I promise I'll treat her like a princess.
His words made me blush more.
Ashley- you better.
She walked inside and closed the front door. He gestured his arm out to me and I gladly wrapped my arm around his.
Shizu- shizu- this feels like a date.
He blushed softly.
Enzo- do you want it to be a date?
I smiled.
Shizu- i would love it to be a date.
Enzo- then it's a date.
He opens the car door for me.
Shizu- good.
I got into the car and he closed the door behind me. He got into the car and started up the car. We drove to a nearby club and he got us inside. I looked around amazed.
Shizu- look at this place!
Enzo- great right?
I nodded. He took my hand in his and my heart jumped then began racing.
Enzo- let's get a drink.
I nodded.
Shizu- alright.
He led me to the bar.
Enzo- pick whatever you want.
I nodded.
Bartender- what can i get you?
I hummed.
Shizu- how about a negroni. Yeah, can I get a negroni?
The bartender nodded.
Bartender- of course, and for the male??
Enzo- i'll take what she's getting.
Enzo paid the money and the bartender and gave us our drinks. I took a sip, it was nice and sweet.
Shizu- wow, i love this!
Enzo- good, ight?
I nodded happily. We drank three glasses then moved to the dance floor. Another sad long song by khalid started playing. I began moving my body to the rhythm and enzo joined me. He placed his hands on my hips from behind and I tilted my head back and swayed my body to the music. After two hours we were pretty drunk and we were dancing all over each other. He whispers into my ear.
Enzo- do you want to get out of here?
I nodded repeatedly. He leads my drunk self out of the club and to a nearby hotel. He opened the door to his room and he closed and locked the door behind us. Being the drunk girl I am, I made the first move. I placed my lips onto his, surprisingly he kissed me back. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. He slid his tongue into my mouth and he pinned me against the wall. I gripped onto his shirt and his mouth moved to leave hickeys down my jaw and neck, I groaned softly. He placed his hands on my hips and slid his hands down, picking me up. He lays me down on the bed and I tangled my hands in his hair as he begins moving his mouth down to my cleavage. The next morning I opened my eyes and smiled softly at enzo's face. I gently placed my hand on his cheek and rubbed his cheek with my thumb. He groaned slightly in his sleep and opened his eyes. A soft smile spread across my face.
Enzo- hey!
I hummed.
Shizu- hey.
Enzo- sleep well?
I nodded.
Shizu- last night was amazing.
Enzo- it was.
He leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed back sweetly.
Enzo- what time is it?
I hummed and turned to glance at the clock beside the bed.
Shizu- 9:50
I gasped.
Shizu- 9:50?!
Enzo- we have to get to school.
I get up and put on my clothes from the night before.
Enzo- here, wear this hoodie over your dress.
He tossed me a black hoodie and I slipped it on.
Enzo- i'll drive us to school.
Shizu are you sure?
He nodded. We left the hotel after brushing our hair and teeth. He drove us to the school and we went inside. We went into our classroom.
Mr. smith- why are you so late?
I rubbed my head.
Shizu- my apologies sir, we slept in.
He lifted his eyebrow accusingly.
Mr.smith- both of you did huh?
Enzo- yes sir.
He hummed.
M.smith- go take your seats.
We went to the back of the room and took our seats. Lunch came around and I noticed my stomach started growling.
Shizu- i'm kind of hungry, let's go get lunch.
Enzo- alright.
He wrapped his right arm around my waist and we went to the cafeteria. We got our trays and I saw Ashley sitting at a table with Sebastian and zane. I sat down with them and Enzo sat beside me.
Shizu- hey guys!
Ashley- hey, i see you brought him with you.
I nodded.
Ashley- so how did last night go?
I blushed.
Shizu- absolutely amazing.
She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I blushed more and melted into enzo's side. He let out a soft laugh and I went to take a bite of my sandwich. I hummed. This tastes a little weirder than normal. Enzo noticed my expression. He let out a soft laugh.
Enzo- weird right?
I nodded.
Enzo- eating human food will be good enough but it wont hit the spot like blood does.
I nodded.
Shizu- alright.
Ashley- sooo, are you two like a thing now?
Me and Enzo looked at each other and I blushed softly and looked away.
Shizu- i don't think we are sure of what we are yet.
Enzo nodded in agreement to my words.
Ashley- oh, by the way shizu. Nara left because of some family problems, we aren't sure when he is coming back.
I nodded.
Shizu- well we have to get back to class, i'll see you guys at home.
Sebastian- yeah, see you later shizu.
I got up and walked away with enzo. We went back to the classroom. Right before we entered the classroom enzo got a phone call. I furrowed my eyebrows and he picked up.
Enzo- lorenzo speaking. What do you mean! Jesus, I swear, I leave for two days and you guys can't handle everything on your own. Ugh yes fine, i'll come back.
He hung up the phone.
Shizu- enzo?