44, monday

I sat up, shaking violently as I opened my eyes. The modern room filled my eyes and Kain's worried voice filled my ears, his hand on my shoulder.

Kain- shizu, are you okay?

I pushed my hair back with my trembling hand.

Shizu- yeah. I'm okay.

My eyes looking down at the floor.

Shizu- it was just a bad dream.

A tear slid down my cheek as I blinked my eyes and turned to look at him. His face was so close to mine. I rubbed my face and rested my head onto his shoulder.

Shizu- it doesn't end. It's just him.

I sobbed into his shirt.

Shizu- just dreams of his death.

He directed my face towards his and he placed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened and I pulled from the kiss.

Shizu- wha

I spoke breathlessly.

Kain- you hold way too much pressure on your shoulders shizu. Let me take some of it away.

He moved closer and placed his lips onto mine. I decided to just let go and I returned the kiss. He leaned over me, making me lay onto my back. He placed his knee between my legs as he deepened the kiss. My heart was beating fast, as if it was going to beat out of my chest. I moved my hand to his cheek. He pulled from the kiss, keeping his face so close to mine. His hair hanging down and touching my forehead.

Shizu- should we be doing this?

Kain- who cares.

He kissed me again and moved his hand to my hip. I put my hand on his chest, gently pushing him.

Shizu- we can't.

He moved to sit beside me. He shook his head, a frown on his handsome face.

Kain- i am so sorry shizu. I should not have kissed you but your beauty constantly lures me in.

I felt myself blush.

Shizu- let us take this slowly and not rush. I should go.

I stood and left the building. I went back to the castle and sat onto my bed. I gently played with the ring on my finger.

Shizu- i'm sorry enzo, i kissed another. Please forgive me my love.

A/n- yet another short chapter! i'm sorry ;-;