Chapter 47

Thursday, March 16th.

Shizu- jasper, what happened to me.
I could hear the fear drip from my voice.
Jasper- you changed.
Shizu- into what?
Jasper- a wolf. A vampire wolf. A hybrid.
Shizu- me? You can't be serious.
I knew deep down he was telling the truth. The maid left the room and Jasper stood in front of me.
Jasper- I would never lie to you. Ever.
He placed his hand on my cheek. I moved away from his touch and backed up. Kain burst into the room and rushed to me. My husband. He put his hands on my cheeks and I looked into his red eyes.
Kain- I was so worried about you, you have no idea.
He kissed my forehead and looked deep into my eyes.
Kain- you look so different yet beautiful.
I furrowed my eyebrows and looked into my mirror. He was right I was much slimmer and my face structure was more sharp and angry looking. My hair burning a bright red in the sunlight. Not to mention my eyes.

Shizu- I don't even look like myself, Kain

Kain- this is who you are now.

He gently kissed my forehead.

Kain- no matter what your face shows I will always see past that. I will always know who you are by your soul.

I felt my face blush under his gaze. I leaned in and gently kissed him.

Shizu- that was really sweet. Thank you Kain.

He smiled sweetly at me. He really was handsome. My face lit up.

Shizu- my children! I want to see my babies.

Kain smiled brightly.

Kain- they are just amazing, just like their mother.

He took my hand in his as we walked past jasper. He seemed angry. Kain led me to my children. They were wide awake being held by the nurses. I took my children in my arms. My beautiful shanti and arlo. After spending the day with them I sat at the dinner table with everyone.

Salena- so I heard what happened.

Ashley- seriously. I heard you wolfed out.

I felt my anger bubble and I growled softly to myself.

Shizu- it isn't a big deal.

Salena- actually yes it is. I mean look at you. Your whole look changed.

Shizu- that's fine I'm still me.

Salena- okay but that doesn't help that you wolfed out! We need to get you an appointment with the wolf kingdom.

Shizu- I don't think that's a good idea!

My fangs bared and my eyes blazed a red with gold in anger.

Salena-it's not about what you want!

I stood up and slammed my hand down on the table. I yelled out angrily.

Shizu- it is about what I want! If you have forgotten Salena let me make it very clear to remind you! I am queen now! Not you! What I say goes! You hold no power over me any longer!