chapter 19

My face heated up at his words. Can he be anymore charming?
Salena- i bid the both of you goodnight.
She walked past us and out of the room. Enzo walks closer to me and takes my hand in his. He entangled our fingers together.
Enzo- so what was that all about?
I smiled at him happily.
Shizu- you will find out friday.
He smiled.
Enzo- I cannot wait then.
He leaned in and kissed my cheek.enzo- shall we go continue what we did not finish earlier?
He asked and I felt my face burn bright.
Shizu- i would love too.
He kissed my hand and led me out of the room. He led me upstairs and through the hallways to his room. We bumped into jasper on the way.
Jasper oh you two are still awake.
Enzo- we had finished playing uno and I was walking to her room.
Jasper- carry n, i won’t be in your way. I was just going to bed myself.
Enzo- i’ll see you in the morning jasper.
I smiled at jasper.
Shizu- goodnight jas.
Jasper let out a soft laugh at the nickname I had given him. He moved past us and descended down the hallway, enzo led me the rest of the way to his bedroom. He closed the door gently behind us and he pulled me against his chest.
Enzo- i have been waiting for this all damn day baby girl.
He gently kissed me and moved his lips to my neck. I tilted my head to the side. He placed his hands on my shoulder and softly dragged his hands down my body.  His hands stopped on my hips. He leaned down a bit and moved his hands to the back of my thighs. He then mumbled husky against my skin, his hot breath giving me shivers.
Enzo- jump.
Did as I was told and jumped. He moved my legs ato wrap around his waist. He stumbled towards the bed and crawled onto the bed on his knees. He put me down on my back and he slid his hands up my dress. He then began pushing it off of my body. Once he was finally able to get it off of me and took my shoes off of me. He placed his mouth on my collarbone and he nipped at it. He then began sucking on my collarbone, leaving a dark hickey.
Enzo- you are so damn sexy.
His hands slid behind my back and unclipped my bra. He then pulled it off of me and threw it across the room
Shizu- a little impatient aren’t you?
He growled softly.
Enzo- i’ve been wanting you all damn day.
I started to grind my hips against his. He moaned softly and pulled his shirt over his head. He threw it away from him. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down towards me. I placed my lips against his, kissing him hungrily. He began grinding his hips against mine. He moaned softly against my mouth. He then took no time removing the last of our clothing. He threw them. He placed his lips onto mine again. I moved my left hand to his neck. He aligned his tip into my entrance. He roughly thrusted deep inside of me. I broke the kiss and threw my head back as I moaned loudly. I gripped his hair tightly as he was slamming inside of me. Our sweaty bodies were slamming into each other with each thrust. I moved my hands to his back and began digging my nails into him. He groaned loudly.
Shizu- enzo i’m gonna cum!
I yelled loudly and he whimpered. I cummed hard on his dick. My insides twitched and I clenched around him. He let out a breathy moan as his cum shot out of his tip inside of me. He dropped down on top of me, leaving his dick inside of me. I began playing with his hair. He rolled over and had me laying on top of him. An hour had passed and he was completely dead asleep at this point. I got off of him, his dick slid out of me. I got out of bed and began wandering around his room. His crown was beautifully standing on a stand. It was a black metal with blue diamonds. I look at it in awh for a few minutes. I walked over to his bookshelf and began seeing what books he has. As my eyes scanned over his books one had caught my attention. I placed my hand on the book and pulled it off of the shelf. I dragged my index finger over the spine of the book. Is this duck tape? I looked closely at it, definitely duck tape. I turned over the book to look at the cover. I slid my finger across the title of the book. ‘Three hundred writing prompts’. Is this some kind of notebook? Why would he have a notebook on his bookshelf? I took the book with me and sat down on the edge of the bed. I flipped through the book to the first page. I began reading what was written on the inside.
‘I grip my fists. ‘I’m so damn nervous. My mother had just parked the car in the parking lot. This is supposed to be my new school I guess.
Mom- alright honey, i’ll pick you up after school.
I nodded and opened the car door.
Jenna- i’ll see you after school mom.
I grabbed my backpack and got out of the car. I slid my backpack onto my shoulders.
Mom- bye!
I closed the car door and made my way into the school. I pulled my schedule out of my pocket. I stopped walking to look at it closely. Okay where am I going? One teacher to teach all subjects? What kind of school is this? Ok mr. park, room 218. What kind of last name is park? Probably some old dude. I unwrapped a lollipop and slid it into my mouth. I pulled my shorts up to show a little bit of my ass and pulled my sweatshirt down more. It just barely looked like I was wearing something under my sweatshirt. I adjusted my backpack straps to let it lose a bit. I put my schedule in my backpack pocket and began making my way to room 218. I walked confidently down the hall.’
The page had ended and I yawned tiredly. I stood up and walked back over to the bookshelf. I put the notebook back onto the shelf. I crawled into bed with enzo. I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes. He moved his arms to wrap around me. I drifted off to sleep, happily wrapped in his arms. The curtains were jerked open and Jasper's voice echoed through the room.
Jasper- time to wake up enzo.
Enzo groaned softly into my ear and tightened his grip around me. I groaned softly from the noise, not wanting to wake up. Jasper gasped out loudly.
Jasper- is miss shizu under your blankets?!
He said, shocked. Enzo spoke, his voice deep and raspy.
Enzo- she is.
Jasper cleared his throat, he seemed flustered.
Jasper- i shall leave the two of you alone.
Jasper walked out of the room after bowing. I laughed softly as I heard the door close.
Enzo- looks like we have been caught.
He laughed and gently kissed my forehead. I went to get out of bed but he tightened his grip and pulled me closer.
Shizu- what is it?
He hummed softly.
Enzo- I want you to learn vampire history.
I tilted my head to the side.
Shizu- oka.
His lips formed into a smile.
Enzo- there is a school not far from her that has a night class for vampires. I want you to check it out. I hummed and asked.
Shizu- today?
Enzo- yeah. Me and salena have one day a week where allow people come to the castle to speak with us without a reservation. You shouldn’t have to see the craziness.
Shizu- okay. I’ll go check out the school with ashley/.
Enzo- I'm going to send Jasper with you, is that okay?
Shizu- are you sure you don’t want him here with you?
Enzo- I am not going to let the girl I love go outside of the castle without someone to protect her.
I smiled sweetly. That was so cute.
Shizu- you are so sweet.
I leaned in and kissed him. After a moment I pulled away.
Shizu- we should get out of bed and get ready.
He let out a sigh.
Enzo- yeah, we should go take a shower.
I laughed softly and I got out of bed. I got dressed and was about to leave his room. He pulled me against him and kissed me.
Enzo- i’ll come see you off.