Chapter 37

We made our way back into the library. We sat down and I rested my body against Enzo's strong frame. The day had passed rather calmly. When it was time for me to return to my room, Enzo had decided to share the room with me. We had just entered the room.

Enzo- shizu.

I hummed and turned my attention towards him.

Shizu- yes baby?

Enzo- i want to talk to you about something important.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

Shizu- of course my love, what is it?

I asked worriedly.

Enzo- it's about us.

I felt my heart tighten and fear fill me completely. Is he going to leave me?

Enzo- from the very first moment i laid my eyes onto you all those years ago i knew from that moment that you would be the only lady that i would ever want for the rest of our lives. You are my queen. The more I get to know about you the more I fall in love.

I felt my heart flutter in my chest.

Enzo- the way you look so peaceful when you sleep, to the way you blush when i look at you. I love every single thing that I have learned about you. Your pretty blue hair, your gorgeous red eyes that look so unique. You are so damn perfect in my eyes.

He moved down to one knee.

Enzo- i know we have eternity to be together but shizu aki nanase, will you make me the happiest man in the entire universe and be my wife?

I moved my hand to my mouth as my eyes tear up as he opens a small box. The ring was a bluish green color with smaller clear diamonds surrounding it.

Shizu- of course i will!

I spoke happily as tears left my eyes. He smiled and slid the ring onto my finger. He picked me up and wrapped me tightly in his arms. After a few moments of silent happiness in each other's company he sat me down onto my feet and placed his lips softly onto mine. I moved my hands to the back of his neck and rested myself into the kiss. He slid his hands to my lower back before slowly moving them to my upper back. He moved my arms from his neck. He slowly began sliding my dress off my shoulders and off of my arms completely. I laughed into the kiss. He gripped into my ass and laid me onto the bed. He pulled from the kiss and began sliding my dress off of me. He slid my bra and underwear off of my body. I hummed softly.

Shizu- it's not fair that I'm the only one undressed.

I sat up and pulled him down onto the bed. I placed myself onto his lap and captured his mouth with mine. I softly pulled my lips away from him as I began unbuttoning his shirt.

Shizu- i missed you so much enzo.

The look of lust and domination was very clear in his eyes and it was driving me insane.

Enzo- i missed you too baby girl.

Shizu- won't you hurry up and get those pants off daddy.

He bit his lip and placed his hands onto my hips. He moved me onto my back and I got his shirt off of him. The door creaked causing both me and him to stop and look at the door. I saw a pair of eyes staring at us. I yelled in surprise and used Enzo's shirt to cover my body.

Enzo- who goes there!

Enzo stood up angrily, making his way over to the door. When he got there he pushed the door open and looked out in the hall.

Enzo- whoever that was needs to learn some privacy!

He was angry, very angry. He walked back into the room and slammed the door behind him. He clicked the lock and made his way over to me.

Enzo- i will find out who was there.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him over top of me.

Shizu- calm down baby.

Enzo- no! That person probably saw you naked! I will rip their head off.

I laughed softly and kissed him.

Shizu- you are way too damn cute now shut up and make love to me.

A soft smile slid onto his face and he pulled the shirt away from my body. He began working on his belt and pulled it off of his pants. He unbuttoned them and pulled them off of his body along with his boxers. I placed my left hand on his face, the metal ring brushing against his skin. He placed his hand on mine and kissed my palm.

Enzo- my soon to be wife, shizu aki kim.

He moved his hand away from mine and leaned down, kissing me softly. He slid his hand to my throat and squeezed slightly. I tilted my head back, enjoying the lack of airflow. He slid his hand away and he slid into me. I let out a gasp, gently squeezing the blanket under me. After a few minutes he spilled his cum inside of me causing me to shiver as my body jerked from my orgasm.

Enzo- we should shower honey.

I hummed softly as he pulled out of me. He took my hand in his and helped me up off of the bed. My legs shook from the events. We entered the bathroom and he got the shower ready as I washed my face. I moved my right hand to my ring finger on my left hand. I took the ring off of my finger and set it down on the sink. I moved over to the shower and slid my hands over his shoulders to his chest.

Enzo- hey gorgeous.

He hummed softly. He turned around and picked me up. I smiled softly as he set me down in the shower. My breasts feel a little tender today. After our shower he turned off the water and picked me up again. I squeaked happily and he set me down on the counter.

Shizu- ah! That is so cold!

He laughed in my ear, his shoulders shaking from laughing. I picked up the ring and slid it onto my finger.

Enzo- i can't wait to make you my wife.

He took my hand in his and kissed my palm. My heart fluttered and I smiled softly at him.

Shizu- i love you so much enzo.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜