chapter 29

shizu- i choose these ones.

Caroline- of course, please let king Lorenzo know that it is his turn.

Shizu- of course.

I walked out of the room and down the stairs, back to the theater room.

Shizu- babe, Caroline wanted me to let you know that it is your turn.

Enzo- alright.

He got up, walking to me. He gently kisses me and slaps my ass, biting my lip roughly before pulling from the kiss. He whispered into my ear.

Enzo- that's for earlier.

I laughed softly and watched him leave the room. After he had left my vision I sat down beside ashley.

Shizu- hey ash,

She hummed and turned her head towards me.

Ashley- yes?

Shizu- well i've been thinking and i want you to come with me to dye my hair with me tomorrow.

Ashley- sure, i don't see why not.

Sebastian- what are you two talking about?

I smiled innocently at sebastian.

Shizu- nothing seb

He narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

Sebastian- I don't believe you.

Shizu- welp it's your loss then.

I stuck my tongue out teasingly at him. He huffed and wrapped his arms around ashley6.

Shizu- giving up so soon?

Sebastian- shut up shui.

I laughed softly at him and turned my attention back towards the show. A while had passed when enzo finally returned. I pulled my eyes away from the TV and smiled at enzo.

Shizu- took you so long.

He leaned down and missed me before sitting down beside me.

Enzo- sorry I took such a long time, baby girl.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I rested my upper body against him.

Shizu- it's no problem.

The day had passed and we wasted the entirety of the day watching the tv. Soon after enzo had returned we had switched back to once upon a time. Jasper walked into the room, stopping our fun of making jokes while we watched. Enzo paused the show to hear what Jasper had to say.

Jasper- it is dinner time.

Ashley- we will have to finish another time.

Zane- you guys go ahead.We turned to look at zane to see salena sleeping peacefully against his chest.

Shizu- look at you zane, making moves on the queen.

His face burned red rather quickly.

Zane- it's not like that! She asked to use my shoulder!

Salenaa sat up tiredly, probably having been woken up by all the yelling we were doing. Her face was only inches away from zane's face.

Enzo- salena

Her head turned to his direction, her face burning red.

Salena- yes brother?

He snickered.

Enzo- get off zane.

She instantly stood up.

Salena- so uh, what's going on?