chapter 2

Nara- last night was a lot of fun.
Shizu- it was! I love hanging out with you.
We were both talking about last night and laughing happily together when sudden honking came only feet away. I only had time to turn my head to see what was happening before I was in a sudden pain and everything went black. I tiredly opened my eyes to see a white room. I went to turn my head to look around but it hurt.
Shizu- ow, what the hell happened?
A doctor walked in and entered my vision.
Shizu- where am I? Where is my brother? What happened?
Doctor- everything is okay, miss, you and your brother were hit by a truck that lost control. You have been asleep for three days. You are at the hospital.
Shizu- where is my brother?
Doctor- he is in his room resting. I promise you miss, he is fine.
I sat up quickly and pulled the tubes out of my arms and accidentally tore some of my stitches open. I ignored the pain and ran past the doctor to find my brother. He is so much more important than me feeling pain. I found nara's room and gently pushed myself into his room. He was sleeping peacefully. Thank god he is okay. I knelt down onto my knees beside his hospital and held his hand in mine. The blood from my stitches began dripping onto the floor. The doctor from my room rushed into the room with two other doctors. They grabbed me and pulled me away from my brother's sleeping body.
Shizu- no! I don't want to leave my brother!
I yelled out.
Doctor- he is fine! Come on, you ripped your stitches.
They injected me with a needle and I drifted off into sleep quickly. I open my eyes and groan. I glance around the room and see sebastian in the room, sitting in a chair.
Shizu- sebastian, what are you doing, ow, here?
I say as I sit up in my bed.
Sebastian- I'm so glad you are okay!
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
Shizu- you worried about me? Why would you worry about me when I was so rude to you?
Sebastian- i told you shizu, i want us to be good friends.
He sent me a smile.
Shizu- really?
He nodded.
Sebastian- so, how about it? Do you want to be friends?
I smiled softly at his words.
Shizu- I would love to!
Sebastian blushes softly at my smile.
Sebastian- i can't believe you said yes!
He said happily. I let out a soft laugh and his blush turned a shade darker.
Sebastian- by the way, the doctor said that you and your brother can officially go home tomorrow.
I blinked.
Shizu- really?
Sebastian- yeah, I thought I would tell you because you might be sick of being here.
I let out another soft laugh.
Shizu- yeah, I really am. Thank you for telling me.
He smiled.
Sebastian- it's no problem.
He stared at me, smiling softly. He suddenly clears his throat and takes a deep breath.
Sebastian- I should get going, you must be tired.
I adjusted in my seat, painfully.
Shizu- ow, yeah. Just a bit.
Sebastian- alright, I'll come visit you tomorrow shizu.
Shizu- I'll see you then.
I gave him a fist bump.
Sebastian- see you then.
He left the room. I watched TV for about an hour, ate, and went back to sleep a few hours later. I open my eyes the next day and I look around and furrow my eyebrows. My mom, dad, sebastian, and nara were all in my room.
Shizu- what's going on? Mom, dad, when did you guys get back?
Mom- honey, we need to talk.
I furrowed my eyebrows.
Shizu- what is it?
My mother sighed and took my hands in hers.
Mom- you aren't our daughter.
I felt as if my heart dropped into my stomach.
Shizu- what the hell do you mean?!
Dad- princess, we aren't your family. Your guy's so called aunt and uncle aren't even related to me or your mother... they are your parents shizu.
Tears started sliding down my face.
Mom- I'm really sorry we still love you like you are our daughter.
Shizu- I cant believe this is happening.
I yelled out, clearly upset. Nara hugs me tightly.
Shizu- I was so worried about you.
Nara- I was worried about you too, you didnt wake up for three days at first. I was so scared that I might have lost you.
I smiled softly towards nara.
Shizu- even in death i would never leave your side.
A soft sound of footsteps entered the room causing us to look at the door. It was the doctor entering the room.
Doctor- you may go home now.
I nodded.
Shizu- thank you sir.
I got my clothes that my erm...  nara's parents brought me. I changed in the bathroom. I don't know what the hell I am going to do... we leave the hospital and head to mine and nara's apartment.
Mom- i will miss you kids.
Shizu- is it okay if i still call you mom and dad?
She kisses my forehead.
Mom- of course it's okay.
I smile at them and give them hugs before they leave to go back to wherever the hell they crawled out of. I turned to nara.
Shizu- i cant believe that you aren't my brother...
I said sadly. He wraps his arms around me.
Nara- how about we get your mind off of that, do you want to play video games?
I nodded. He is right, it's not best to think about it.
Shizu- sure, I'd love to.
He kissed my forehead before letting me go so he can get everything ready. After playing video games for a long time, we ate dinner and settled onto the couch to watch a movie. At some point in the movie I felt his eyes on me so I turned to look at him.
Shizu- everything okay?
Nara- shh.
He got closer to me and my heart began beating rapidly. His soft lips placed onto mine in a sweet kiss. After a few moments he moved closer and began deepening the kiss, slightly pushing me onto my back. His hands moved to my side and began undressing me. A few hours had passed and I had woken to hear nara's alarm clock ringing. I groaned and nuzzled into him. He turned off his alarm clock and kissed my cheek.