chapter 40

She stepped out of the room as I looked at it in awe. I slipped off my clothing neatly folded and I gently stepped into the dress and zipped it up. It fits me so well. This is my dress. Caroline stepped into the room and she smiled warmly.

Caroline- he is one lucky man to marry such a beautiful woman such as yourself.

I laughed softly as I stared into the mirror, loving how it looked on my thin body.

Shizu- Okay, I've chosen this dress.

Caroline- i would be sad if you wouldn't choose this one.

She left the room and I got changed into my original clothing. When I was finished i walked out of the room and salena pulled me off to the side.

Salena- dear soon to be sister, we must go over what you must remember for the wedding.

Shizu- oh crap I don't even think I know what to say. I was thinking about making my own vowls.

She smiled softly.

Salena- come, we must also choose the crown that you shall wear during your rule as queen.

She pulled me off to a room full of crowns and she smiled.

Salena- the ones we choose we actually get buried in under the tunnels under the garden.

I blinked in surprise.

Shizu- there are tunnels under the garden?!

Salena- well yes of course, that is where our family is buried after death.

I furrowed my eyebrows. That sounds really unsettling. I moved my eyes from the beautiful blonde woman and looked at the many crowns around the room, ranging from big to small. I had decided on a gold tiara with white small diamonds, a round red jewel, and a few rain drop shaped red jewels. The day had passed and soon enough it was the next day. I was sitting on my bed trying to decide what I was going to say during the wedding. I can't believe it. I'm going to be the queen and Enzo's wife.

Mom- knock knock.

My mothers voice had filled my ears. I head snapped in the direction of my door. My mothers small frame was standing in my doorway with my father. I let out a sigh of relief.

Shizu- mom! Dad!

I spoke happily and rushed towards them. I embraced them in a hug. It was nice to have a taste of what my old life used to be like. When I moved from the hug, a tear slid down my cheek. My mother slid her hand across my cheek, whipping away my tear.

Mom- what's wrong my dear, why cry?

I let out a soft laugh.

Shizu- i am so damn stressed and scared.

She smiled that warm loving smile I love so much. Flashbacks of her warm smiles when she would tuck me into bed, or days when she stood and watched me nara run around the yard as kids.

Mom- it's okay my little shishi(lion), you are all grown up. Getting married to the man of her dreams and ruling her own people. I couldn't be any more proud.

Her voice cracked and I hugged her tightly.

Shizu- I love you mom.

Mom- I love you too, my shishi.

My dad squeezed us both in his strong arms making us laugh.

Dad- I heard that you have a pool now. Are you too cool to show your own dad your new pool?

I laughed once again, a bright smile on my lips that reminded me of being a normal girl again. A normal girl with her own anxieties and insecurities. The day was spent with everyone swimming and laughing, and I mean everyone as in Jasper, me, mom, dad, enzo, Sebastian, Zane, Ashley, and salena. When I woke up the next morning I could feel my anxiety from the moment I woke. I had taken a shower and i was to stay in my room all day according to salena. I was dressed in only a robe and Jasper had entered the room with a tray with my breakfast. I smiled once I saw him.

Jasper- miss shizu, deep breaths.

Shizu- you know I'm about to be your employer. You should be calling me shizu.

Jasper- are you sure my lady?

Shizu- you have been a great source of comfort and friendship jasper, of course.

He smiled and set down the tray on the edge of my bed. I stood and wrapped my arms around him.

Shizu- thank you, dear friend.

He hummed softly then pulled from the hug.

Jasper- okay i must not be able to see you until tonight. Caroline, salena, and your mother shall be tending to you until it is time.

Shizu- i'll miss you jasper.

I smiled warmly at him.

Jasper- just don't get too stressed, it will be a lot of people.

Shizu- i will do my best.

He left the room and I ate and brushed my teeth. Hours went by, my mom, Caroline, and salena had tended to me to make sure that I had looked absolutely amazing. Once they had me finished they got ready and left to go down stairs to the reception in the ballroom. My father had joined me and took my hand in his.

Dad- are you ready my precious lion?

I smiled anxiously and nodded my head. He led me out of my room, the rooms echoed of my heels clinking against the floor. They were loud and I was beginning to feel like I was suffocating.

Dad- breath lion, i am right here.

He led me into the ballroom. There were wayyy too many people. I started to feel sick to my stomach, like I was going to puke. We headed down the stairs and everyone looked on at me in awe. My eyes shifted anxiously until they landed on my groom. Enzo looked stunning, he didn't have any glasses on and his eyes shined that gorgeous red color. He looked so sexy in that suit of his. Jasper stood beside Enzo, as if waiting on me to stand by him as well. When I finally stopped I stepped up the stairs, the dress dragged on the ground. My hands slid into Enzo's.

Jasper- welcome the lady shizu as our new queen.

Crowd- welcome your highness.

I let out a nervous shaky breath and knelt down onto my knees.