Sleepover-BlairxShea

Hi guys! So...um it's been a while, so sorry about that. But also, AS5 came out!!! And idk if this is just me, but, Blair's facial expressions during Shea's talent...well I now feel as if this is a viable ship. No TW. Enjoy!
(Shea's POV)
Blair, Mayhem, Briana and I are all over at Mayhem's house for her birthday. As the night goes on, Briana makes the suggestion that we watch a horror movie. Blair visibly recoils at this idea, but the rest of our friends nod in agreement. The group quickly settles on watching the shining and Mayhem pulls it up on her tv.
A few minutes into the movie there's a tap on my shoulder. "Shea?" Blair mumbles. I turn and look at her.
"What is it love?" I ask her, she blushes nervously.
"I'm scared..." I chuckle softly and pull her a bit closer to me.
"It's only a movie angel, nothing to be scared about." Blair nods, still looking a bit nervous. I gently wrap my arm around her and she cuddles into my side. I kiss her head gently before turning my attention back to the tv. Once the movie is nearly over I glance down at Blair and see she's crying, her eyes fixated on the screen.
"Blair?" I murmur, she jumps slightly looking up at me, "What's wrong sweetheart?"
"Scared" She mumbles, cuddling closer to me.
"There's nothing to be afraid of darling, it's only a movie, it can't hurt you." Blair nods, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.
"I know it's just...it's scaring me Shea." Blair says softly, I lean down and kiss her cheek gently.
"You've nothing to be afraid of sweetheart, it's safe here."

Later that night
Someone shakes me awake and I open my eyes to see mayhem above me, her finger pressed against her lips.
"Listen for a second." She whispers. I listen and hear a scuffling sound downstairs, then there's the sound of a glass breaking. "Mum and Dad are out, there's someone in the house." Mayhem whispers urgently. I curse under my breath, sitting up as quietly as possible. Mayhem and I are going to her bedroom door to see what's happening when we hear the sound of heavy footsteps on the stairs. I freeze as does mayhem. I grab her wrist and pull her away from the door slowly.
"Go wake Blair please, I'll get Briana, we're going into a room with a lock." Mayhem whispers, the panic in her voice thinly veiled with calm. I nod, walking over to where Blair is fast asleep. I kneel down beside her and shake her shoulder gently. She wakes up with a start, and opens her mouth to say something but I press a finger to my lips signaling for her to be quiet.
"Blair, sweetheart I need you to do something for me." I whisper, "There's someone who's broken into the the house and they're coming upstairs. Mayhem's room doesn't lock, so we're going to go to a room that does." Blair nods, getting to her feet silently. I take her hand and we walk across the room to where Mayhem and a very disgruntled looking Briana are standing. Mayhem leads us into the connected room, (her proper bedroom not her sleepover room (random a/n: am i the only on who actually has this? Like a sleepover room and a bedroom?) and locks the door behind us. We sit on her bed, Briana and Mayhem both calling parents. Blair tugs on my sleeve and I turn to look at her. Her eyes are all glassy and she seems near tears.
"You said..." Blair's voice trails off as her bottom lip quivers, "You said it was safe here." I sigh softly, thinking about what I'd said to try and calm her earlier.
"I know darling, I'm sorry, I didn't think this would happen." Tears start to spill over Blair's lashes and I hurry to wipe them away, "No please don't," my words are cut off my footsteps right outside the door.
"Mayhem..." Briana whispers nervously, "You did lock that door right?" Mayhem nods and I see that her hands are clenched into fists. Blair is crying silently now, her eyes streaming tears as the person blunders around in the room right next to us. Eventually he leaves and we look out the window to see a car parked out in front of the house drive away. Briana takes her phone out, quickly taking a photo of the car and license plate. Mayhem unlocks the door back to her sleepover room and inhales sharply. The room is a mess, and it looks as if her jewelry box has been emptied. She turns back to us, closing the door behind her.
"We're gonna sleep in here tonight, the other rooms a mess and also I'm a bit scared to sleep out there again tonight." We all nod, and start to set up beds on the floor. Blair's hands are shaking as she helps. Once the beds are made I turn to Blair who's entire body is trembling like a leaf.
"Sweetheart come here." I say gently Blair walks over to me and I wrap my arms around her. "You're safe now, and I mean that this time."

885 words
I hope you guys liked it! Two really fast things, the first of which is actually very important, please everyone go sign petitions or donate to blm charities if you can.
Then the second one, is much less serious which is, IF A SINGLE PERSON SAYS ANYTHING ELSE BAD ABOUT BLAIR'S TALENT SHOW PERFORMANCE IM GOING DESTROY YOU. sorry, totally calm, but there are people on insta and stuff who are being horrible about it and saying she shouldn't try to sing again and stuff like that.
Right so anyways please send requests. Kisses, bye!