Homesick-Scyvie

Hi guys! So it's scyvie time! I dunno what else to say about this chapter. No TW. Enjoy!

(Scarlet's POV)
"Hi." I mumble, wrapping my arms around Yvie's waist.
"Good day or bad day?" She asks softly running a hand through my hair.
"Bad." I murmur holding tight to Yvie.
"I'm sorry baby. Are you alright to work today or do you need to leave?" I think for a moment. On one hand I really don't want to be here, on the other, it's going to be awful to explain why I have to leave and I'd have to leave Yvie.
"I'm fine to stay here. Just don't make me go back to my station, please, I wanna go stay with you." Yvie nods pressing a kiss to my forehead.
"I need to finish rhinestoning this look but you can sit next to me. Is that alright?" I nod and sit beside her on a metal stool. I don't try to talk to Yvie and she doesn't try to talk to me. We just there in a half comfortable silence.
"Angel? Are you alright?" Yvie asks softly, "You're shaking." I can tell she's speaking quietly so that the cameras don't pick up on it. I just shake my head. "Just a bad day or is there something else?" I don't speak I just hold my arms up to be lifted. She scoops me up and carries me out of the werk room. She finds a small room and sets me down on the old loveseat.

(Yvie's POV)

I set Scarlet on an tattered loveseat and step back. She looks like an old photograph, with faded eyes and dusty surroundings.
"Yvie." She whimpers reaching for me. I pick her up setting her back on my hip.
"Angel... what's making today so bad?" A couple tears flash silver as they roll down Scarlet's cheek.
"It's, um...this'll s-sound so c-childish but I j-just w-wanna g-go home. It's   m-my s-sister's birthday and I j-just sorta r-realized how l-long its b-been since I s-saw her. I r-really miss h-home."
"Babydoll I'm so sorry. That must really suck. I wish I could do something to help you." There's so much I wish I could do but I can't. The most I can do is hug her and dry her tears. Scarlet presses her face more into my shoulder.
"Don't go anywhere." She mumbles her fingers tangling in the neckline of of my shirt.
"I wouldn't leave you." I say softly.
After a few minutes Scarlet takes her face out of my neck.
"I'm ready to go back to the werk room." She whispers, I can tell she's lying though because she's still nervously fidgeting with my shirt.
"We can stay here longer if you need." Scarlet lets out a little sigh of relief and her hands stop knotting themselves in my shirt.
"I'll be fine soon. I'm sorry this must be so annoying for you."
"Anything to make you feel better angel."

545 words
Y'all I'm listening to sorry not sorry and all I can think of is the lip sync and Brooke's split where she's checking her nails. Help. Anyway please send requests. Kisses, bye!