Lip sync-JanxJaida

Hi guys! So I'm trying yet another new ship, JanxJaida, for this oneshot, just imagine that somehow, in some world, Jan ended up in the bottom. No TW. Enjoy!

(Jaida's POV)
"Who do you think is going to be in the bottom two?" Brita asks, looking around at us.
"I mean...Aiden has to be lip syncing, like there's absolutely no way she can be in the bottom that many times without lip syncing." Jackie says, matter of factly. There's a mutter of agreement among the rest of the queens, "And maybe Jan? I don't think that Heidi did poorly enough to be put in the bottom two."
"Yeah," Brita cuts in, "Obviously Gigi, Widow and Crystal are high." I hear footsteps and turn.
"Oh, look who's here." I say, watching as the girls walk into the room. Jan looks crestfallen as she walks over to me, leaving her drink on the cart. "You alright lovey?" I ask softly, patting the spot beside me on the couch.
"No..." Jan whimpers, sitting down and resting her head on my shoulder.
"The judges were harsh?" I ask her. She nods, wiping tears off her face carefully. I wrap my arm around her, kissing her cheek gently. She stays tucked against my side as I turn back to the rest of the queens. Aiden is slouched on the couch while Gigi and Crystal talk excitedly off to one side.
"So...who's in the bottom?" Brita asks looking around at queens in the top and bottom.
"Well, either Gigi or Crystal won this week, and as for the bottom..." Widow trials off.
"I mean, I'm obviously in the bottom." Aiden says blatantly, "and Jan is." Jan nods, I glance down and see that she's pouting.
"You'll be alright princess." I whisper down to her. Jan looks like she's about to cry.
"I've gotta go listen to the song," Jan says, standing up from the couch. She walks over to the makeup counters, putting in her earbuds. Pretty soon we get a five minute warning from the producers. I walk over to the mirrors and see Jan crying while trying to practice the words to the song. I wrap my arms around her from the back, hoping to calm her at least a little bit. She turns into me, burying her face in my shoulder.
"You'll be alright princess. You're going to make it through, it'll be alright." I mutter to her.
"Don' wanna go home." Jan cries into my shoulder.
"I know lovey, you can make it through this. Don't worry, you're going to win. Just get through this lip sync then we can go back to the hotel and cuddle." I say to her, I carefully wipe the tears from under her eyes.
"Okay, I need to fix my makeup, I love you." I lean down and kiss Jan's forehead.
"I love you too princess, I'll let you get back to your makeup." Jam nods turning back to the mirror and carefully wiping the mascara smears off her face.

After the lip sync
"Come here princess." I say as Jan walks towards the back of the stage tearfully. She hurries to me letting me hug her close. Jan wraps her arms around my waist, crying into my top. I turn my attention back to the front of the stage, where Aiden is talking.
"If you can't love yourself, how the h*ll you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an amen?" Ru says loudly, "Now let the music play!" The music starts and we exit the stage. We all go back to the werkroom to de-drag.
"Well, congrats on your win babe." Crystal says, kissing Gigi's cheek gently.
"Thanks angel." Gigi says smiling down at Crystal, "How are you feeling about the lip sync Jan?" Jan doesn't answer Gigi, tugging on my sleeve gently. I lean down so she can tell me what she wanted to say.
"Don't wanna talk to them." Jan whimpers. I kiss her cheek gently before looking at the rest of the queens.
"Can we talk about something else?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her.
"Yeah, sure, let's just get out of drag." Gigi says, smiling gently at Jan.

Back at the hotel
Jan, Gigi, Brita, and I are in the elevator going up to our rooms. Soon it's just me and Jan as the other girls trickle out of the elevator. As soon as the doors close behind Gigi, Jan breaks down in tears, she holds her arms up to me. I quickly pick her up and settle her on my hip.
"J-J-Jaida." Jan sobs into my shoulder.
"No, don't cry princess. You did so good, you're still here lovey. Please don't cry, I've got you." I rock Jan back and  forth gently. The elevator door opens and I carry Jan into the hallway quickly. We get to my room and I unlock the door. Jan is still crying, fidgeting with the collar of my shirt.
"Jaida..." Jan whimpers.
"What do you need princess?" I ask softly.
"Wanna...I...can you... can you please...can I have..." Jan stumbles over her words, tears slipping down her cheeks.
"I can't help you unless you tell me what you want lovey." Jan is still struggling to form cohesive words. After a few minutes Jan gives up, just crying into my chest. "Hush princess, here, let's just go to bed. Please don't cry." I set Jan down and she goes to change into her pajamas. Then she walks back over to me, I pick her up, carrying her over to her bed. I set her down and she starts to fuss when I let go of her. "Baby what's wrong?" I ask softly.
"Stay with me?" Jan whispers reaching up to me. I chuckle and Jan moves over to give me space to lie down.
"Good night princess." I say softly, kissing Jan gently, "I love you."
"I love you too Jaida."

996 words
I hope you guys liked it! I know it wasn't my best but I honestly don't despise the way it turned out. Anyway please send requests. Kisses, bye!