Don't be vulgar-Bax

Hi guys! Sorry for missing the update yesterday but, you know, Christmas happened. So today I'm writing some Bax, if you don't know what that is it's BlairxMax. lSydneyl came up with the ship name. Enjoy!

(Blair's POV)
I fidget around with my sleeve, it's summer but I'm still wearing a sweater. I have to, You're not supposed to let others see your soulmark unless you've met your soulmate. I look around at the other girls in my class, each sporting short sleeves or tank tops. I pout looking down at my worksheet. After a moment a piece of folded up paper is slid onto my desk. I unfold it and scrawled inside is this: Why are you pouting? Sad that everyone else has their soulmate and you're just lonely?

I frown and start to write back.

Cute, but haven't you not found your soulmate either? I wouldn't start teasing quite yet.

I slide the note back over to the person who gave it to me. Soon the note is handed back to me.

At least my soulmate won't be disgusted when they see me, I'm guessing the same can't be said for yours.
(A/N: I know I came up with this character but screw them)

I crumple up the paper and throw it to the ground. A couple of tears slide down my cheeks landing on my paper. I rub them away quickly and just try to focus on my work. As soon as class is done I stand up and dash out of the room. Tears race down my cheeks and I hurry away from the classroom. I don't get it, why can't people just be nice? I pull a pen out of my pocket and start writing on my arm.

Do u go to Westwood high?

Yeah, why? my soulmate responds

I do too. Can u meet me at the library? Please?

Sure... Is something wrong?

Yes. Just please, I know this isn't how we're supposed to meet but please.

I'll be there in one second

I enter the library and go over to the bean bag corner. I scribble a note to my soulmate letting them know where I am. Soon a girl comes in and makes beeline for this corner.
"Please f*cking tell me that you're my soulmate." I say
"Don't be vulgar." The girl responds. I stand up and throw my arms around her.

402 words
I hope you guys liked it! It was sh*t but let's not talk about that. Anywayyyy, please send requests. Kisses, bye!