Birthday-Branjie

Hi guys! So I've decided I don't write enough Branjie so that's what I'm going to do today. No TW. Enjoy!

(Brooke's POV)
I carefully untangle mine and Vanessa's limbs, slipping out of bed. She whines and rolls over causing me to freeze in place. Then she falls back asleep, I let out a sigh of relief and slip down to my makeup room. I pull open the door and quickly grab a few things off the floor. I take the giant teddy bear and place it outside the room so I can bring it upstairs later. Then I grab a few other gift boxes and almost close the door before I remember the gift card. I hurry  over to the drawer and pull out the sephora gift card.
"Brooke?" I look up and Vanjie is at the top of the stairs, still in an oversized T-shirt, rubbing one eye tiredly.
"Nessa, can you please go back upstairs?" I say nervously struggling to try and hide the teddy bear behind me.
"But Brooke..." Vanjie whines, "I never got a birthday kiss." I'm still struggling to hide the pile of gifts behind me.
"Princess, I'll be up in a moment, I'll give you your kisses in a minute, let me just do something really fast." I shove the pile of gifts behind me, hoping that she won't see me.
"Brooke..." I look up at Nessa, she looks absolutely crestfallen, "B-but..." Her eyes start to get teary. I quickly push the door to my makeup room shut behind me, effectively hiding all the presents inside. I hurry up the stairs to her.
"No, there's no need for tears Nessa, please don't cry." I hug her tightly, kissing each of her cheeks, I lead her back towards our bedroom. "Can you please stay here for like 15 minutes  while I set something up downstairs?" Nessa kisses me gently before sitting back down on the bed.
"Mmkay." Nessa grabs her hairbrush and starts attempting to tame her bedhead as I slip back downstairs. Once down I reopen my makeup room, pulling all the gifts out and into the sitting room. I set up all the gifts, trying to make sure that everything looks at least somewhat neat.
"Vanessa you can come down now!" I call. I hear soft footsteps on the stairs and soon Nessa is standing in front of me. There's a huge grin on her face as she takes in the huge collection of gifts. She looks at me her eyes glazed with happy tears.
"You didn't have to." Vanessa smiles looking up at me.
"I know I didn't have to, but I really wanted to." Vanjie rolls up on her toes kissing me gently on the lips.
"Thank you so much Brooke." Nessa mumbles against my lips.
"Well, why don't you open some of them?" Nessa turns to the stack of gifts opening the one on the top.

After Vanjie's opened most of gifts
"Princess, I have one more gift for you." Nessa looks up at me from the lap of her new giant teddy bear. I sink to my knee in front of her, pulling a small blue velvet box from my pocket. "Vanessa I love you more than I've ever thought was possible. You're absolutely perfect, I don't know what I would do without you." Nessa is crying now, "Would you make me the happiest person alive, and marry me?" Nessa's face has broken into the biggest smile I've ever seen as she nods excitedly.
"Yes! Oh my god, yes!" Vanessa looks absolutely radient as I slip the ring onto her finger. We both stand and I pull her up to kiss me. "I love you." She mumbles through happy tears.
"I love you more princess." I respond.
"Thank you for literally making this the best birthday ever."

641 words
I hope you guys liked it! I know it was a lot shorter than the most recent ones sorry. Anyway please send requests. Kisses, bye!