Horror Movie-kameronxblair

Hi guys! So today I'm going to be writing more KameronxBlair, do you guys have any idea for a ship name? No TW. Enjoy!

(Blair's POV)
Me and Kameron are curled up together on her bed. She's managed to completely wrap herself in the blankets, leaving me with nothing.
"Kam." I whine, tugging at the comforter, "I'm cold." Kameron chuckles and pulls me up to her chest so that we're sharing the blankets.
"Don't whine angel." Kam scolds jokingly. I pout and she kisses my nose gently.
I giggle and bat her away, "Can we watch a movie before bed?" I ask hopefully.
"Sure angel, but only if I get to choose." I frown but nod, Kameron always chooses one of three movies, The Conjuring, The Turning, or High School Musical. Obviously my favorite is the latter. Kam grabs the tv remote and goes to Netflix. She finds The Turning quickly and I frown to myself, not letting her see my upset expression.
"We haven't watched this in a while." Kam says grinning down at me. I nod and give her a weak smile. I hate horror movies, more than anything. The movie starts and I curl closer to Kameron if that's even possible. The boy in the movie pounds on the window of the act and I flinch away from the screen. A spider crawls out of the Nanny's mouth and I start to cry.
"K-Kam..." I mumble. She pauses the movie and looks down at me.
"What's wrong Blair?" She asks pulling me up so I'm sitting on her lap facing her. I shake my head burying my face in her shoulder. Normally I don't hate watching this movie so much, I think it's probably that I've never watched it at night before.
"C-c-can we n-not watch this m-movie anymore?" I ask, my voice shaking.
"Of course angel, I'm sorry, I should have remembered that this movie is too scary." Normally I'd get annoyed with Kam saying something is 'too scary', it just reminds me how childish people see me as. In this case she's 100% right, though, this movie is too scary and I can't watch it anymore.
"C-can we just g-g-go to bed?" I ask softly. Kam nods, lying down with me still held tight against her. Here's to hoping I at least won't have any nightmares.

After they've been asleep for like two hours

(Kameron's POV)
I wake up when one of Blair's hands hits me square in the jaw. She's asleep but she seems to be trying to fight off something that's not there, and she's crying, hard. I'm guessing the movie have her a nightmare. I shake her shoulder gently calling her name. Her eyes shoot open and she scrambles away from me. She goes too far and falls off our bed in a daze. I shouldn't laugh but I can't help myself, the shocked expression on Blair's face sun the bed dispersed beneath her was too precious and I have to chuckle softly. I'm laughing until I hear Blair sob. I quickly stop and hurry to go pick her up. I settle her on my lap and brush some of the hair out of her face. She looks so terrified it almost hurts to look at her.
"The g-g-girl." Blair chokes out. I brush away some of her tears with my fingers.
"I'm sorry, that movie must have really scared you huh princess?" Blair just continues to cry which really lets me know how bad she's feeling. Usually just calling her princess gets her to perk up a bit. "It's just a movie kitten, she can't hurt you. I'm right here, I'll protect you." After almost 30 minutes Blair has completely calmed down.
"Thank you Kam." She murmurs, I can tell she's exhausted herself by crying.
"Of course." I say tucking one of her curls behind her ears.
"Night night Kam." She whispers still clinging to me tightly.
"Goodnight Princess. Sleep well, nothing is going to hurt you."

Outside their window

(Flora's POV)
"Oranges and Lemons
Say the bells of St Clements
You owe me five farthings
Say the bells of St Martins
When will you pay me?
Say the bells of Old Bailey
When I grow rich
Say the bells of Shoreditch
And when will that be? 
Say the bells of Stephney
I do not know
Say the Great Bell at Bow
And here comes a candle to light you to bed
And here comes a chopper to chop off your head
Chip chop chop chop the last man is dead." I sing kicking my feet back and forth and glancing in the window of the bedroom. I wonder if they can hear me? No one ever does, not really. Except this one girl in the bedroom. She's special, I'm allowed into her dreams. No one else's though, even with her I'll bet she couldn't see me if I was standing right in front of her. It's not fair, but I do what I can to upset peoples lives. It's awful fun. More people should try it.

856 words
I hope you guys liked it! Number one, I know that the movie the turning sucked. Number two, I'm aware that Flora is different in this oneshot than she is in the movie. And Number 3, who the heckity came up with the rhyme oranges and lemons because it is hella creepy, I didn't edit it at all to make it scarier. Alright anyway please send requests. Kisses, bye!