Look at the stars-Branjie

Y'all, I just realized I haven't written any Branjie in this book, and this is the 9th oneshot. What am I doing? This does exist in the same universe as the very first oneshot I wrote like in my other book, so... yeah. No TW. Enjoy!

(Brooke's POV)
"Brookie? Brooke? Where are you?" I hear Vanessa call from our room.
"Downstairs in the kitchen Nessa, why?" I call back up.
"I can't sleep! Can you come up?" I walk up the stairs a bit worried. Normally Vanessa would never ask me to come upstairs just cause she couldn't sleep. I go into our room and Vanessa reaches out to me from the bed.
"Brookie, come here." I go to the bed and pick Nessa up. She holds onto me koala style, wrapping her arms around my neck tightly.
"What's wrong doll?" I ask as she nuzzles into my neck.
"I can't sleep." Vanessa whines softly, "I wanna cuddle." She mumbles. I chuckle and sit on the bed with her on my lap. We lay there for a while. I spend most of the time trying to get Nessa to sleep, knowing that she has an early gig tomorrow.
"Nessie, you have to sleep." I say after an hour.
"I'm trying!" She says sounding upset. I cradle her closer.
"Here I think I know what'll help." I say putting Vanessa down on the bed. I go downstairs to grab our shoes. I hurry back upstairs. Vanessa runs over to me, hugging me tightly.
"I don't like the dark, you know that." She whimpers.
"I'm sorry babydoll." I murmur. I play with a curl of her hair for a minute while she calms down. I lead her back to the bed and she sits down. I hand her the sneakers I grabbed for her and she starts putting them on. I quickly pull my sneakers on and look over at Vanjie. She is still fumbling with her laces, she's probably too tired to do them properly. I just lean down and get them done properly for her. She yawns cutely and I chuckle. I pick her up and settle her in my arms. Nessie curls close to me. I leave the house locking the door behind me. I go into our backyard and carry her to the small clearing I found a few months ago. There's a small pond and wildflowers everywhere. I lay on the blanket that I brought, Nessa is on my chest.
"Look at the stars." I whisper. She looks up and lets out a small gasp. We lay like this for about 15 minutes and I soon hear Vanessa's breathing even out. I glance down at her and she's fast asleep. I smile to myself, I knew that being outside would help her sleep. I carefully wrap her in the blanket we've been lying on and stand up. Vanessa fusses a bit when I stand up but cuddles back into me once I'm standing . I carry her back to the house and go inside. I try to put her down on the bed but even while she's asleep she clings to me tightly. I give up on putting her down and just lye down next to her. As soon as I lay down she cuddles up against me. I fall asleep tucked under layers of blankets next to the sweetest girlfriend I could wish for.

562 words
I hope you guys liked it! I know that this is way too late for the first Branjie chapter. Okay so please send requests. Kisses, bye!